T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm waiting for seeing my psychologist. I feel stupid. I don't go to psychologist because I want help. I'm forced to go. I know I can't be fixed but my parents are forcing me to see 2 psychologist twice a week. This won't help. I'm only wasting my time and money and that annoys me. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Mooshi, Indieblue and 5 others
D

deadalready

Oct 22, 2019
Same here, I have my own stories about therapy being overated, getting backstab by church and therapists but it's too complicated to say

Reactions: highlyvolatile and TimeToBiteTheDust
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
My psychiatrist and doctor want me to continue seeing my psychologist who does talk therapy and it's just 30 min sessions and i feel i just share too much to someone who's way more put together than i am

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Majin K., highlyvolatile, I_love_to_bake and 2 others
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
My previous psychiatrist got pissed off when I told him I was seeing a psychologist. He was a shit hole of a dr
Peace/hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: deadalready, highlyvolatile, I_love_to_bake and 1 other person
I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
It's awful to be forced into things without your consent. Some mental health professionals can be unhelpful at best. But ask yourself, is there anything you might be able to gain from this experience?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sorry to hear that you're being forced into doing that. I am being forced into a psych evaluation. I completely can relate to what you're saying about waste of time and money. I'm just going bs them, and leave.

Reactions: I_love_to_bake and Mooshi
Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
I know that feeling all to well. I used to be forced to go to therapy and see psychologists all the time.

Reactions: I_love_to_bake
I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
Sorry to hear that you're being forced into doing that. I am being forced into a psych evaluation. I completely can relate to what you're saying about waste of time and money. I'm just going bs them, and leave.
I was forced to take a mental health eval for military service once. I had to pay for it out of pocket, 840 dollars. I BSd them and passed. With self harm cuts still bleeding. The personality profile was completely off. I don't know why anybody takes these jokers seriously