Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
It´s during times like this that we truly see what our race, the human race, really is as a species and, should you believe that, as one of God´s creations.
Most pro life agenda, specially the one being pushed on by the Catholic Church is based on a philosophical/political and Christian theology principle that we were made in "God´s image". And because of that, we were supposed to be a superior and dominant race among all the other creatures in this planet. And indeed we are.
But have you all take a look at the images of all those wooden coffins in Italy and Spain, waiting to be cremated? Take a look at this, for example: https://www.france24.com/en/20200403-spain-s-coronavirus-death-toll-rises-by-932-in-a-day

All those lifes slaugthered just like cattle in any slaughterhouse or abattoir.
You may have been the most beautiful, talented, intelligent and unique persons ever, but once you´re gone there is no coming back. All of your accomplishments, all of your qualities and everything that you may have made is history.
Global tragedies like wars, natural disasters or pandemics always remind me that we ain´t as special as some of the humanist/pro life movements would want us to believe, and even they, probably, realise that. We are just meat. Just meat like all other living beings on this rock we were born into.
There is no superiority or special treatment for the creatures "made in God´s image" while going through sickness and death.
We are born by the thousands every day and we die by the thousands every day, just like any common species of animals.
After we are dead, our putrified, stinking, corpses, the epitomes of our "dignity", are disposed of just like any sack of garbage, and, in times like the ones we are going through, in a industralized manner, like a factory of consumables, except that the consumables are actually worth something.
All of this just strengthens my belief that the human race is no more worthy and dignified than a pack of rabbid mutts, and that our existence couldn´t be more senseless and devoid of purpose than it already is.
As far as i´m concerned, let this virus wipe us all out from this planet and leave it to whoever or whatever created it, if there´s such a thing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, Broken Chimera, Painpleasure and 5 others
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Humans are scum, I will never change that view. I've always hated all of them, myself included. I hate that humans exist and how humans are superior and dominant. I agree with you, when we die, we will be forgotten so there is literally no point. I really believe that all of us humans should die and only animals should exist with nature. The world can finally be beautiful.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Sabriel and Darkhaven
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The idea that we are above nature and have carte blanche to use the resources of this world as we see fit, is to me the height of hubris.
That's the reason we race headlong into the Holocene Extinction and the looming Malthusian crisis and all that goes with it.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Myforevercharlie, Walilamdzi and 2 others
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
The idea that we are above nature and have carte blanche to use the resources of this world as we see fit, is to me the height of hubris.
That's the reason we race headlong into the Holocene Extinction and the looming Malthusian crisis and all that goes with it.
We may possess intelectual capabilities that other species don't but at the end of the day we behave just like any other animal: we are born, we grow, we reproduce, we look for food and substainance all our lifes and we die.
The difference is we spend the time between these processes doing things other animals don't do: we work and do or buy things to keep us entertained, but that just ends up being even more detrimental to the environment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Sabriel and GoodPersonEffed