• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It's a very common saying/sentiment in society to say that nobody owes you anything and that life is extremely difficult and tumultuous. However, when an individual responds to this by choosing to CTB society all of a sudden switches to discouraging and forcefully stopping people from choosing to not live. I've never understood this. If life sucks, why stop people from leaving it? Furthermore, why perpetuate life if it's such a pain? This has never made any sense to me. It's illogical.

Reactions: divinemistress36, myusername890, tbroken and 18 others
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Because we live in a society that believes suffering is good for us

Reactions: divinemistress36, myusername890, sserafim and 4 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Because eveything is an effing scam, and the scammers and corrupt need us alive to do the shit jobs for society to function and produce the money that they will, in turn, take away fom us.

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog, myusername890, Cosis and 11 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
$$$

Reactions: MindFrog, myusername890, sserafim and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that humans are the worst species in general, they just create more harm and lack compassion for the suffering that exists here, I believe that humans are the problem as they so cruelly try to make existence into a prison where one has to struggle so much to escape after being burdened with the ability to exist here in the first place. Existence is just an endless, tragic cycle of suffering and cruelty that sadly continues to repeat.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, myusername890, sserafim and 2 others
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
It's a very common saying/sentiment in society to say that nobody owes you anything and that life is extremely difficult and tumultuous. However, when an individual responds to this by choosing to CTB society all of a sudden switches to discouraging and forcefully stopping people from choosing to not live. I've never understood this. If life sucks, why stop people from leaving it? Furthermore, why perpetuate life if it's such a pain? This has never made any sense to me. It's illogical.

Maybe these people are hypocritical sadists who like to watch other people's suffering?)) In every joke there is a share of a joke ... Maybe one of them is really sure that in this way they saves someone, because this person is not able to put himself in the place of someone else and admit that other points of view also have the right to exist. Yes, the society we live in is very strange - people try so hard to save someone from suicide, condemning suicide, but at the same time, thousands of people are sent to war where they will die or become disabled.

Reactions: myusername890 and sserafim
failed life

failed life

Apr 10, 2023
Because we live in a society where everybody believes we can be 'fixed'. We just need to 'work' on ourselves, seek 'help' if struggling and so on. This is so incomprehensible to those who thrive, that the only thing that makes sense to them is that we want the irrational choice and therefore must be sick.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
At some point in history, humans stopped being animals and created society/civilisation.

This society was largely designed to protect us from the harsh realities of existence as an animal on this planet. When someone dies, it is the community that protects you from death by carrying on the day to day necessities of life and giving people some sort of purpose to their existence. (however hollow that purpose may be - including just merely keeping people busy and distracted)

Suicide is seen as a threat to the very existence of society itself. It is a rejection of life, which is a bit like a self imposed exile from community/society... this is why there is such a militant pro-life faction who try to protect society from this threat. They are trying to prevent the spread of what they deem to be a dangerous idea. The idea that death is a legitimate life choice and a viable option for every person in society.

They will fight hard to make sure that suicide is never deemed to be a socially acceptable life choice.

That's my perspective on it for what it's worth. And they could very well be right in viewing suicide in this manner, but it still does not make militant pro-life tactics or behaviour correct... because ultimately every human being should have free will and autonomy over their lives. That should always logically include the ability and right to choose not to live at all. If that is a threat to society... then so be it.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Forever Sleep and Orbitc
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
They realized being direct and enforcing slavery back in the day wasn't as productive. So now comes a manipulative capitalist tactic which brainwashes you to believe you living a life of decency when you really just a slave without knowing it to the big guys. Nobody owes anything to the slaves, that's a lovely manipulative outlook by those guys, as long as you don't ctb.

Reactions: sserafim and Forever Sleep
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Society is hypocritical. It thinks that you owe it something, yet it doesn't think that it owes you anything. People always say "the world doesn't owe you anything", but they believe that you owe the world. People say that there's a give and take in social relations, but in the case of society, it takes from you and isn't obligated to give you anything. This is why I hate society, it only wants to take, take, take. It wants to exploit you as much as it can, and to profit off of you as much as possible. Everyone has to become a slave to the system in order to afford to survive, and sign over the rest of their life to work (aka modern day slavery). Everyone's purpose is to be a cog in the capitalist wheel and keep the machine running. I hate capitalism, it's evil. I also hate society itself.
They realized being direct and enforcing slavery back in the day wasn't as productive. So now comes a manipulative capitalist tactic which brainwashes you to believe you living a life of decency when you really just a slave without knowing it to the big guys. Nobody owes anything to the slaves, that's a lovely manipulative outlook by those guys, as long as you don't ctb.
"The best way to keep a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he's in prison."

Last edited:
Reactions: MindFrog, Z-A, myusername890 and 2 others
C

Cosis

Feb 7, 2023

Because the slave masters can't have all the slaves realizing there is a way out of the Matrix. It has to shame anyone reaching for the door and punish them with social exclusion if they ever tell anyone about their thoughts of leaving slavery.

Reactions: myusername890, tbroken and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Because the slave masters can't have all the slaves realizing there is a way out of the Matrix. It has to shame anyone reaching for the door and punish them with social exclusion if they ever tell anyone about their thoughts of leaving slavery.
Literally. They need us alive to be slaves to the system. No one is allowed to escape
So true

Last edited: