GreenDagny

GreenDagny

Oct 9, 2019
I despise us all as a species. It is going to be great when we are extinct. I wish suicide was less painful but at least I know there will be nothing after death so a few minutes to hours will be nothing compared to a lifetime of hell. Oblivion will be great. The human species is mostly disgusting, narcissistic, scared, animals too smart yet too stupid for its own good. And anyone sort of intelligent never uses it for good, they usually always get bitter and end up just as bad as everyone else.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic, Journeytoletgo, Kassender and 17 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Greed is rife in humanity. Everything is a racket. Everything is a scam.

Reactions: Venessolotic, lemmeeleev, Enabran255 and 3 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I despise us all as a species. It is going to be great when we are extinct. I wish suicide was less painful but at least I know there will be nothing after death so a few minutes to hours will be nothing compared to a lifetime of hell. Oblivion will be great. The human species is mostly disgusting, narcissistic, scared, animals too smart yet too stupid for its own good. And anyone sort of intelligent never uses it for good, they usually always get bitter and end up just as bad as everyone else.
You read my mind, thank you.

Reactions: Venessolotic, lemmeeleev and Life+me=error
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Despite that rarely humans can be good but for the most time and inherently they do bad stuff not to mention how life itself has problems and instead of accepting that life is shit, they lie and continue it

Reactions: Righttodie and lemmeeleev
pain in my heart

pain in my heart

Oct 26, 2019
For humans, it's never the survival of the fittest, it's the survival of the apathetic and greed. If karma exists, Trump would be dead eons ago. It's always the nice people who gets fucked over. 'Tis humanity.

Reactions: Righttodie, lemmeeleev and detached
I

Itsalmosttime

Student
Oct 2, 2019
For humans, it's never the survival of the fittest, it's the survival of the apathetic and greed. If karma exists, Trump would be dead eons ago. It's always the nice people who gets fucked over. 'Tis humanity.

Why would trump be dead? What did he do?

Reactions: Lester Cohle, lemmeeleev and Wayfaerer
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Such as yourself lol. I love the human race they just infuriate me because I know we could do better. There's too much hate. The worlds full of it and it doesn't have to be this way. You want us extinct I want to save us so which of us is the problem?

Reactions: Righttodie and lemmeeleev
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: Righttodie, lemmeeleev, lucines and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Not for Trump it isn't and suddenly all the things his supporters pretended to care about don't matter anymore. All that matters is them. That's what I don't like about the human race

Reactions: lemmeeleev, lucines and pain in my heart
teotme

teotme

Oct 26, 2019
Greed is rife in humanity. Everything is a racket. Everything is a scam.

Yesterday in a supermarket I experienced another spell of despair, and as I stood in a little corner distraught a woman faking being deaf came up and asked for money. I mean, how shit are scammers like these....

Reactions: lemmeeleev
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I find humanity overall decent. Shortsighted, but decent.

Reactions: Righttodie, lemmeeleev, lucines and 1 other person
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Depends on where you live, I guess. In my city it's pretty safe, but people are standoffish (as am I). As much as I hate normal people and humans in general, as a whole we're a mixed lot, good and bad. One thing is certain, neither humanity nor the world exists for individual human happiness.
Yesterday in a supermarket I experienced another spell of despair, and as I stood in a little corner distraught a woman faking being deaf came up and asked for money. I mean, how shit are scammers like these....
In her defense, these kinds of people are at the bottom of the shitheap which is society. I don't give them money, but now view them and the homeless as being the truly fucked-over by chance and other humans, often at birth (socioeconomic and early environment), so I have a certain respect for them mixed with admiration, because I could hardly imagine myself surviving a week as a beggar.
No, for me it's now the successful and conventional that I most despise.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Not for Trump it isn't and suddenly all the things his supporters pretended to care about don't matter anymore. All that matters is them. That's what I don't like about the human race

Tragically, you cannot take such allegations at face value these days. Too many bad women have cried wolf and ruined it for everyone else. I see it for what it most likely is, a dirty but very convenient smear tactic. Then again, who really knows but it is impeccable timing don't you think?

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Tragically, you cannot take such allegations at face value these days. Too many bad women have cried wolf and ruined it for everyone else. I see it for what it most likely is, a dirty but very convenient smear tactic. Then again, who really knows but it is impeccable timing don't you think?
Jumping on the bandwagon is a serious problem these days. People wanting to make a name for themselves and they don't care what for or how it effects other people. I'm as cynical as you but it's a separate discussion for another time. It's just one of many things. There's too many to keep track. I'm not even going to attempt to list them. The man outdoes himself everyday with just how disgraceful a person can get and he's the fucking president

Reactions: pain in my heart
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Humans are animals. Many of use tend to think we are more than animals cus of our intelligence. But we are animals with intelligence. If we exist long enough maybe we need to learn wisdom. If we can't then our own hubris will destroy us.

Reactions: Kassender, Righttodie, sammii and 1 other person
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Jumping on the bandwagon is a serious problem these days. People wanting to make a name for themselves and they don't care what for or how it effects other people. I'm as cynical as you but it's a separate discussion for another time. It's just one of many things. There's too many to keep track. I'm not even going to attempt to list them. The man outdoes himself everyday with just how disgraceful a person can get and he's the fucking president

I realized that I had quoted the wrong poster anyway. I like the fact that at least he's not into career politics which I admire at least. I'd never trust anyone who made a living through politics.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Humans are animals. Many of use tend to think we are more than animals cus of our intelligence. But we are animals with intelligence. If we exist long enough maybe we need to learn wisdom. If we can't then our own hubris will destroy us.
I don't know how in the 21st century we haven't. We've managed to send a man to the moon for goodness sake

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I don't know how in the 21st century we haven't. We've managed to send a man to the moon for goodness sake
It's the difference between being able to do something and knowing whether or not you should do it.
The atomic bomb was an incredible thing. Should we have invented it?
Unfortunately to learn wisdom you have to really fuck things up first as it's our mistakes we learn from.
I suspect humanity is at that difficult stage. Kind of like going through puberty!

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
It's the difference between being able to do something and knowing whether or not you should do it.
The atomic bomb was an incredible thing. Should we have invented it?
Unfortunately to learn wisdom you have to really fuck things up first as it's our mistakes we learn from.
I suspect humanity is at that difficult stage. Kind of like going through puberty!
You're absolutely right

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
teotme

teotme

Oct 26, 2019
In her defense, these kinds of people are at the bottom of the shitheap which is society. I don't give them money, but now view them and the homeless as being the truly fucked-over by chance and other humans, often at birth (socioeconomic and early environment), so I have a certain respect for them mixed with admiration, because I could hardly imagine myself surviving a week as a beggar.
No, for me it's now the successful and conventional that I most despise.

In my country these charity scammers aren't fucked over at all, they have money and a roof over their heads. We have a strong social support safety net for many issues including homelessness. They just want more money and have no qualms about using and cheating others to get it.

For example that woman was well dressed and presentable... much more than me I might add.

Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
In my country these charity scammers aren't fucked over at all, they have money and a roof over their heads. We have a strong social support safety net for many issues including homelessness. They just want more money and have no qualms about using and cheating others to get it.

For example that woman was well dressed and presentable... much more than me I might add.

Different culture I guess. Here in the US if you don't have a McJob you're pretty much fucked, unless you've got friends and family, and one word I would never use to describe the homeless here is "presentable". Europe really is different, although when I was in Japan I noticed the homeless seemed relatively well-dressed.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019

If humanity were decent there wouldn't be so much inequality, poverty, injustice, greed, violence etcetera. Humanity decent? No species that had any moral sense would have done what we have done to our kind alone. Not to mention fuck up our one and only planet out of sheer greed and undilluted egotism. We royally screwed over the coming generations: doesn't sound very 'decent' to me.

How can you (or anyone) have any faith in the human race after Auschwitz to name but the most recognisable horror?

In a world where millions die each year of hunger and completely curable diseases the conclusion that humanity is garbage is quite reasonable.

Optimists who claim humans are basically good simply do not care about the horror humans cause each-other and wilfully ignore just how good we are at not caring one whit about our fellow man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Caycee, StillWaiting and 3 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Anyone who thinks humans are overall decent needs to go over to TheYNC site , very graphic and gory but the worst part of it are the user comments that are sickening

Reactions: StillWaiting, Élégie and puppy9
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah I changed my mind. We are garbage.

Reactions: marcusuk63
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone who thinks humans are overall decent needs to go over to TheYNC site , very graphic and gory but the worst part of it are the user comments that are sickening
That's the last thing they need to do. If there's any hope for humanity it rests in people who have it.

Reactions: DarkDane
B

blahblah

Oct 26, 2019
I think that people are flawed, some badly, and some are even evil, but scratch the surface and almost all of these people have had horrible things happen to them. Therefore I try to pity them, rather than hate or judge. Niceness/kindness/compassion seems to be massively undervalued.

Reactions: StillWaiting and lucines