DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The human life cycle: Born, school, work, money, diseases, pains, pension, age-related ailments, disabilities, broken body, retirement home, deathbed, dead, gone and forgotten. Humans are expected to die of old age. Human life can become very long-lasting suffering and life expectancy has never been higher. It takes very long time for a person to grow old. Man can´t have been young yesterday and become old today. Age-related ailments appear gradually. So exactly when does man become old? This is what happens to the human body when we age:

1. Learning ability gradually decreases between the ages of 18 to 50.
2. After the age of 30, energy needs decrease by 5 percent per decade, leading to that many people gaining weight in middle ages unless eating habits change.
3. Hearing ability begins to decline in the 30s.
4. After the age of 40, the lens of the eye can decrease in elasticity, which can lead to difficulties in focusing the gaze on objects that are close up.
5. After the age of 40, the vessel walls of the arteries begin to lose their elasticity, which can lead to high blood pressure.
6. The lung reaches its maximum capacity between the ages of 20 and 30. At the age of 45, the lung can no longer expand completely due to the loss of some alveoli and the weakening of the musculature in the chest.
7. The woman usually undergoes menopause at 45 to 55 years of age. Vaginal dryness can lead to discomfort during intercourse.
8. The skeleton becomes weaker above all in women who have undergone menopause. You can start losing teeth.
9. Wrinkles usually appear gradually, but as you approach the age of 50, the skin becomes less elastic and dry.
10. Short-term memory and ability to concentrate can be affected after the age of 50 and the ability to react becomes slower.
11. After the age of 50, it may become more difficult to see in poor light or to see moving objects. At the age of 70, it may become difficult to hear soft or loud sounds.
12. The heart muscle becomes less elastic. The heart pumps harder but does not compensate as easily with increased exertion.
13. Woman´s declining estrogen levels cause pelvic muscle strength to decline by the age 50 to 70, which can lead to incontinence.
14. At the age of 80, lung function is half that of a young adult, leading to shortness of breath.
15. At the age of 90, the brain is less efficient, which leads to poorer intellectual conditions.

Pets are euthanized to avoid the pains of aging and pointless suffering but humans are expected to go through this long and painful process of aging. We can also become chronically ill at any age. Not all people can be healthy until they end up on their deathbed. Why force people to suffer and grow old regardless of how life turns out for them when we are all going to die anyway? It is no wonder that people choose suicide to escape this long and pointless suffering of aging. We should all have the right to euthanasia whenever we want it.

Human life cycle

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Crono, Hollowman, myusername890 and 11 others
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I personally don't think humans were "designed" to live for so long, medicine made it possible through drugs and surgical fixes, but I don't think humans should live beyond the age of 45.

Biologically speaking, there's just nothing else to do after 45, your body is not capable of providing healthy sperm/eggs, nor is strong enough to take care of babies.

I'm not saying humans are only reproduction machines, but that's what nature was going for, and humanity is clearly going against that.

Your body after 45 doesn't feel that nice.

Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc, myusername890 and 4 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Shit I'm 53. Now I'm going to kill myself. P.S. I was going to kill myself anyway 🙂

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, lostall_hope11, Hunter2005 and 3 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Yeah, fuck all that. No thanks.

Reactions: myusername890 and _Minsk
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I think everyone should have the option of voluntary euthanasia after age 60.
Living beyond 60 doesn't sound like fun.
Yet for people who have mental illnesses and debilitating physical issues the age limit should be lower.

Reactions: Hollowman and _Minsk
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Pets are euthanized to avoid the pains of aging and pointless suffering but humans are expected to go through this long and painful process of aging

I think before agriculture humans were better.
Even though conditions were harsh their body was working with full capacity.
The average life expectancy of any gatherer-hunter was max 30 years.
That's the reason I want to die before 27 years old. It makes sense to me. Old age is a ponzi scheme.
That's my opinion.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
I personally don't think humans were "designed" to live for so long, medicine made it possible through drugs and surgical fixes, but I don't think humans should live beyond the age of 45.

Biologically speaking, there's just nothing else to do after 45, your body is not capable of providing healthy sperm/eggs, nor is strong enough to take care of babies.

I'm not saying humans are only reproduction machines, but that's what nature was going for, and humanity is clearly going against that.

This made me think of the Old Orc random encounter in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

"One should find his death while he can still call himself a proper man. We Orc men are not like these Nords and Imperials who carry on until they are grey and feeble and their hair falls out. To cling to something past its usefulness is unseemly. How much more so when that thing is you?"

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: LeperGnome, tiger b and username8888
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
"One should find his death while he can still call himself a proper man. We Orc men are not like these Nords and Imperials who carry on until they are grey and feeble and their hair falls out. To cling to something past its usefulness is unseemly. How much more so when that thing is you?"
That orc is based

That small hints were the reason Skyrim is the best game to me.

• Yay!
Reactions: LeperGnome and tiger b
D

Deleted member 65988

The average life expectancy of any gatherer-hunter was max 30 years.
That's the reason I want to die before 27 years old. It makes sense to me. Old age is a ponzi scheme.
That's my opinion.
After having witnessed the death of 3 of my family members in the past year, I don't know old age is celebrated so much, the circumstances in which they died in with their bodies slowly ending them and the way things were left behind was rather sad to see. Old age isn't as great as people make it out to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and username8888
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
And now we're debating what a 'proper man' is, what 'usefulness' is and who defines it, based upon the Elder Scrolls?? Jeez. Ok. Next: eating and drug advice from Pacman.

I'm presuming the orc is part of a warrior race with associated culture. I can see why in that context the orc might feel useless. Full disclaimer: have game, never played it.

Do we live in that context, these days? No. Fighting to pierce your microwave meal does not a mighty warrior make.

I would say individually, yes sure we can choose not to experience old age, chacun a son gout etc. My CTB ideas are mostly based on my own deteriorating state, and boy it can go quicker than you think. Well, than I thought anyway. But saying - or alluding to ok - that socially there is no need for people over a certain age is just not true. Social cohesion and responsibility - oh hang on I'm deluding myself again.

Seems to be an element of capitalism, too. Once you've worked, earned and bought, f off and die to a younger generation who are encouraged to think it's all about them, only their opinions matter and it's just marketing, they're the ones spending more.

Fair dos and all. I'll just put some counterpoints.

Biologically, what you say about sperm is not true. Sure quality can deteriorate but saying it cannot provide healthy sperm after 45 is untrue.

And I'd argue those younger walking around with mobile/cell phones in their pockets are increasing their infertility far more.

What humans were 'designed' to do is very debatable, as we write internet messages on sperm-wrecking communication devices. Yet here we are, 8 billion doomed souls inspired in our lives by fictional Orc characters from Bethesda Software, and do you know how old the founder is? 72. Just sayin'. He's obviously not channelling his inner Orc. He's selling, people are buying.

TL;DR because Tiger is a crusty old git: absurd situation with a whiff of financial exploitation laughed at, such is life, everyone choose for themselves blah blah blah fkn entitled whippersnappers jibber jibber

Last edited:
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Getting old is only appealing if you are in good physical and mental health.

When either of those go, it becomes an awful prospect tbh. I'm in my forties and have lost both, and the prospect of clinging to this rock for another 3 or 4 decades is terrifying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, WAITING TO DIE, _Minsk and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm in my forties and have lost both, and the prospect of clinging to this rock for another 3 or 4 decades is terrifying.
Can't imagine having to stay around till you're in your 80s or even 90s.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
And now we're debating what a 'proper man' is, what 'usefulness' is and who defines it, based upon the Elder Scrolls?? Jeez. Ok. Next: eating and drug advice from Pacman.

I'm presuming the orc is part of a warrior race with associated culture. I can see why in that context the orc might feel useless. Full disclaimer: have game, never played it.

Do we live in that context, these days? No. Fighting to pierce your microwave meal does not a mighty warrior make.

I would say individually, yes sure we can choose not to experience old age, chacun a son gout etc. My CTB ideas are mostly based on my own deteriorating state, and boy it can go quicker than you think. Well, than I thought anyway. But saying - or alluding to ok - that socially there is no need for people over a certain age is just not true. Social cohesion and responsibility - oh hang on I'm deluding myself again.

Seems to be an element of capitalism, too. Once you've worked, earned and bought, f off and die to a younger generation who are encouraged to think it's all about them, only their opinions matter and it's just marketing, they're the ones spending more.

Fair dos and all. I'll just put some counterpoints.

Biologically, what you say about sperm is not true. Sure quality can deteriorate but saying it cannot provide healthy sperm after 45 is untrue.

And I'd argue those younger walking around with mobile/cell phones in their pockets are increasing their infertility far more.

What humans were 'designed' to do is very debatable, as we write internet messages on sperm-wrecking communication devices. Yet here we are, 8 billion doomed souls inspired in our lives by fictional Orc characters from Bethesda Software, and do you know how old the founder is? 72. Just sayin'. He's obviously not channelling his inner Orc. He's selling, people are buying.

TL;DR because Tiger is a crusty old git: absurd situation with a whiff of financial exploitation laughed at, such is life, everyone choose for themselves blah blah blah fkn entitled whippersnappers jibber jibber
A ball bag full of healthy sperm is a happy ball bag.

• Yay!
Reactions: tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I scrotally agree.

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and WAITING TO DIE
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
My work is done 😈

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that existence is, is just unnecessary and undesirable suffering. I hate how humans continue to procreate as after all those who never exist never suffer, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for all while people are just waiting to die anyway.
To me existence is a virus, it's a futile cycle of senseless cruelty and meaningless suffering.
I find it so disgusting and hellish how assisted suicide is a privilege only reserved for animals with humans expected to continue suffering no matter what even know there is no limit as to how torturous existing can get.

Reactions: divinemistress36
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Yes its freaky how inevitable aging is and how rapidly it occurs. The better part of a century is all we will ever get. That sounds like an eternity to a teenager but once you get near 30 you realize the years aren't going to stop ticking over and you're already 1/3 of the way to 90. I'm 28 and I've already interacted with people born over 100 years apart.

achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
Honestly, a lot of people see this post as a depressing reality, but it's not to me? When I read about the different stages of life and aging, it's kind of heartwarming. I imagine all the people that can be a part of that with you.

A partner who undergoes different yet similar changes throughout the years. Finding each other valuable and perfect regardless. Getting a hearing aid and having my friends joke about us really getting old now. Things like that.

Skin sagging or wrinkling isn't negative to me. It's a sign that you've grown with people and have survived a harrowing yet rewarding life.

It sounds peaceful to sit in a deathbed and enjoy my small happinesses. When my niece or nephew comes to visit. Or with my wife/husband sad I might leave first. Finding a new author and reminiscing over my favorite books. Friends whose funerals I have attended and grieved. Memories I have made and cherished and hated.

Life can be so beautiful. I wish desperately I could enjoy it like this. Old age isn't a bad thing so long as you have people to share it with.

Reactions: Supersadmommy90
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The journalists write in the newspapers about people and celebrities who have birthdays:

"Congratulations to her who turns 80 years old!"
"Congratulations to him who turns 90 years old!"
"Congratulations to him who turns 100 years old!"
"Congratulations to her who turns 120 years old!"

The society wants people to die of old age. I can´t imagine a worse death. Modern medicine keeps us alive longer than previous generations but with lower quality of life. Getting old is a slow and painful process - to die very slowly.

I never wanted to grow old. I am 59 years old and I don´t want to get older. At the age of 44, my near vision detoriated and I was forced to start using reading glasses. It was after the age of 50 that I started to notice the worst age ailments but it went gradually. Skin cracks and wrinkles appeared. The teeth broke. Varicose veins appeared. The legs became wheel-legged. When I was young I could exercise five hours every day but that didn´t work after the age of 55. Now I have pain in almost the entire body: in the head, in the varicose veins, in the feet, in the teeth, in the gums and in the skin cracks. I have to take pain pills every day. The body can no longer cope with alcohol. For seven years, I have also been chronically ill with sinusitis. Time has destroyed my body and the average life expectancy is too high. I have survived my health. Death is the only solution to these problems. I want to live and die with dignity.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc