Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Just think about it. We resemble apes. We shit and piss. We sweat. We pass gas. We produce disgusting ear wax and bogies. Women have periods, Men produce sperm People tend to praise the natural human body but everything about is vile, we are just meat robots.

Everyone is aware of all the repulsing daily activities we do, such as shitting etc. And they still want to pass on their "amazing" and "great" genes; reproducing baby after baby. Not to mention that babies aren't even capable of wiping their own shit so the parent has to deal with that. I will never understand why people get so excited to breed and have kids, as if they won't be stuck changing diapers and wiping up shit and piss for several months to several years.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: depthss, worthIess, Immensevoid and 7 others
MrP

MrP

Aug 11, 2022
I strongly agree. I've always felt a strong repulsion to life. Even as a kid I remember experiencing a lot of disgust. Mental really ain't it?

Reactions: Venessolotic, worthIess and myusername890
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
We resemeble apes because we are apes...

Also, slightly related but also also sightly unrelated, but the use of diapers is actually a fairly recent thing in the history of our species. In the past, and even today in certain parts of the world, parents used elimination cues in order for them and their baby to able to communicate when they needed to go.

Animals in general are pretty fucking gross and it's pretty hard to argue otherwise.

I also don't understand the appeal of having babies. I remember being left to babysit my brother when I was younger and it would stress me out. My stepmother also made me change his diapers a lot, just because her friends daughter did that, and even just thinking about it makes me sick. He also wasn't potty trained until he was around 3 and my stepmother refused to allow anyone to put any of the food she made into the fridge, so the apartment used to smell of shit and spoiled food. Children are cute and precious but they are also annoying, gross, and require a lot of patience and understanding. I don't understand why some people are so into having babies, especially since 9 times out of 10 they usually aren't even that good with babies and children and just spend their time screaming and hitting them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic, Neverfeltdeader and pthnrdnojvsc
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
It's strange but interesting to me, all these functions have some logical explanation. I respect nature's choices.

Reactions: Labyrinth
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just a decaying flesh prison that causes nothing but unnecessary suffering, no matter what I'd see it as preferable to not exist. And as well as being disgusting and burdensome, it's also very hellish and harmful, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much the human body can torture us. To me human existence is a curse, I also despise how we cannot just choose to permanently offswitch our existence even know it was imposed on us in the first place.

Reactions: worthIess and divinemistress36
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
From a biological, physiological and anatomical point of view, the human body is majestic. Nature has equipped him with the best tricks and capabilities. Although phallic, perishable, putrefiable, miserable, all men are machines of excellence.

Observe the brain, the most complex object that exists, within it there are more synaptic connections than stars in the observable universe. The conjunction of memories forms a library.

Reactions: divinemistress36
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Then there's the issue of when your body starts breaking down like what's happening to me. My body is fucking torturing me. Right now I'm lying in bed just having taken 3 controlled substances to quell the torment (an opiate, benzo, and anticonvulsant).

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and pthnrdnojvsc
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
When we're old, we can't always wipe our own shit up either... I'd rather go before I get to that point... But I agree. Even if it wasn't just the bodily fluids, the fact that we can experience a whole variety of illnesses and pain is enough to put me off and think I don't want to inflict that future on any potential children.

Reactions: Venessolotic and divinemistress36
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Also people tend to forget how much GARBAGE a single person creates in their life-time. I challenge anyone to see how much TRASH is generated in a single week alone

For this part, it will be more obvious for those living alone, since you're the only one buying and throwing out every single item from beginning to end, so it becomes extra obvious the crazy amount of trash there ACTUALLY is. Multiplied by BILLIONS of people, it is simply a ridiculous amount, making us the virus species of the planet from this part alone

Along with the endless shedding hair everywhere, keep having to cut our nails, different liquids and fluids constantly coming out different parts of our bodies

Just imagine if you stopped brushing your teeth for 1-2 weeks. It will smell worst than a sewer in there

We also need to keep cutting trees down, just so we can keep having paper for decades to wipe our ass, blow our nose, wipe the different fluids from our body, and the list goes on and on

There is no beauty with any living creature. We all have odor and stink. Humans just cover it with different "artificial scents" (soap, mouthwash, perfume, makeup), to a point we forgot we're actually gross and disgusting. Its all an illusion only

Reactions: Venessolotic and divinemistress36
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Also people tend to forget how much GARBAGE a single person creates in their life-time. I challenge anyone to see how much TRASH is generated in a single week alone

For this part, it will be more obvious for those living alone, since you're the only one buying and throwing out every single item from beginning to end, so it becomes extra obvious the crazy amount of trash there ACTUALLY is. Multiplied by BILLIONS of people, it is simply a ridiculous amount, making us the virus species of the planet from this part alone

Along with the endless shedding hair everywhere, keep having to cut our nails, different liquids and fluids constantly coming out different parts of our bodies

Just imagine if you stopped brushing your teeth for 1-2 weeks. It will smell worst than a sewer in there

We also need to keep cutting trees down, just so we can keep having paper for decades to wipe our ass, blow our nose, wipe the different fluids from our body, and the list goes on and on

There is no beauty with any living creature. We all have odor and stink. Humans just cover it with different "artificial scents" (soap, mouthwash, perfume, makeup), to a point we forgot we're actually gross and disgusting. Its all an illusion only
All material can be reused, nothing is lost, everything is transformed. Microscopic beings feed on garbage; and the feces become fertilizer for the plants. What is harmful to us does not necessarily harm the ecosystem.