Riddles

Riddles

Sep 29, 2021
We talked about a very sensitive topic in the chat and I was suspected of being part of the petitioners.

As what @Ame said, it was a very sensitive topic so I'll just put what I posted at the end of the chat:

"I'm sorry guys, this topic has been very sensitive for you. I didn't expect to have such reactions until the end. I was just enjoying chatting with everyone and delighted in socializing even on phone. I was genuinely concerned because as the only support network I have, it was bad that I saw this petition.. I only thought in my head that maybe there might be things like these, but when I was able to look it up, it concerned me because this site has given me a bit of support and knowing that the petition would drop the server for good left me bewildered and I knowing that with even strangers could give you love through your posts, things that you share... In real life, I don't know if the person listening could handle it.

We may have sufferings in life that is at a different level of suffering than what others have.. be it in your thoughts.. I think what I liked about this site is that above all the suffering, we all know that we are all suffering in the site and knowing that you're not alone in the deepest darkest thoughts that you can have.. There are many people who understand what it's like so they may be able to give empathy. You know what I mean? Please don't suspect me again, I really never thought of that.

If you could not talk to someone about something as horrid as suicide and depressive thoughts in real life.. this site glints."

- to everyone in the chat last morning

I wanted to know the response to my quoted post through the people who participated in the chat. I was truly dismayed.

@Apathy79, @xLosthopex, @NasiGoreng, @pakki,@omoidarui, @Astray, @Heavenly Pup, @goldenvirginia, @Ame, @UberYeets @pixie, @Simba, @Meditation guide, @Molded foundation

And others

Don't talk about the sensitive topic, I just need the response you have from my post. Genuinely I was dismayed that I was suspected.

Last edited:
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I'm not sure exactly what this is referring to.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and Despondent
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Bringing this to the public forums only raises my suspicion. I'm not sure what it is that you'd like me to comment on.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Riddles

Riddles

Sep 29, 2021
I'm not sure exactly what this is referring to.
Yeah I was referring that they raised suspicion over me that I kept explaining that I was just discussing the topic because I also got bewildered.
Bringing this to the public forums only raises my suspicion. I'm not sure what it is that you'd like me to comment on.
Nothing, I just want you to read what I think SS had slightly brought into my life, I'm trying to prove that through what I posted, you can see that I'm not trying to be one of the petitioners.

Last edited:
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
Well, I don't suspect you to be a pro-lifer if that's what you're talking about. I talk about the anti-SSers all the time and I'm not a pro-lifer so I wouldn't even worry about it. There's nothing wrong or suspect with having that kind of a discussion.

Riddles

Riddles

Sep 29, 2021
Well, I don't suspect you to be a pro-lifer if that's what you're talking about. I talk about the anti-SSers all the time and I'm not a pro-lifer so I wouldn't even worry about it. There's nothing wrong or suspect with having that kind of a discussion.
Yeah, they suspected that I'm one of those petitioners... *And not to say about the sensitive topic again* When a person contemplates suicide and decides to do it and post it here.. I would not say anything because I know what it feels like to be suicidal too and the feeling you get when other people tell you to not do it because of certain things.. I in fact don't want to talk about suicide to people in real life because it might upset them.. Well, I think life is worth living when I find solutions to my suicidal intentions because I want to live happily... Then there is this time table of me now at this time that I began to be so suicidal again. I don't want to be suicidal forever though. That's why I might deactivate my account in a few days when I find solutions to my problems and not be suicidal anymore and decide not to be suicidal anymore. I have a switch off not living life anymore when there's a time I have become suicidal.

But if I see a person's condition that you cannot encourage yet, why encourage them to see the brighter side of life if their condition is severe? I don't even know about them... What they like or what they do not like being told

When I don't get suicidal... I intend to encourage people who I think have chances of living and send them "good lucks and get better" words if I see their lives are going good.. but if not, we already know what it felt being told not to commit suicide because of this, that.. I'd just not comment anything about it.

this site told us to encourage one another right? If you do not want to be encouraged and is annoyed or outraged by it, what can we do? But for me if it's someone I really know... I'll be really curious..

But in reality me? I don't think anybody would want you to CTB. I don't think anybody would like to CTB. Seeing the horrors of commiting suicide? I don't think anyone would really want to CTB... Maybe just want to live a life where there are no troubles that would shackle you to severe depression. A life like heaven, you know. No darkness, no pain.

Just like someone said in this forum... "I wish no one has to CTB..."

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Hey what happened to Riddles ? My name was mentioned

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Miss seeing around my fellow counting game now a mod. Hope everything is ok with you. A big hug sweetie. :heart: