Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I don't mind going out and driving around and looking at the lights and decorations. I get a kick out of looking at how far some people will go to decorate.

But it's the time of year I'm at my darkest.

Seeing people laugh and smile.
Seeing people gathered with family.
Seeing people leading normal lives.
BLEH...

While I see all this, I just dread life. It's that time when I want to wrap some lights around my neck, turn them on, and become a tree ornament.

Fuck xmas.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 837, Circles, hatelife and 12 others
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Defo fuck Christmas. I hate having to act happy, and if you don't then you get blamed for ruining christmas. And in top of that people count down the days till christmas which is a huge trigger for me. I think we would make very nice tree ornaments lol.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, snorli, OreoWellington and 3 others
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
This is the time of the year I like the most. Everyone is gone, no assholes in the streets, they all left for some ski resort. For once their 4x4 will be useful, as well as their Canada Goose. Those who stay spend their days eating and slepping. The streets are empty. Paradise.

Reactions: Empty Smile, snorli and Astral316
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
It's a big trigger moment for a lot of people I think

Reactions: Empty Smile, snorli, EndlessCycle and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Right there with you on that..fuck xmas.
I hate the holidays. It is definitely not the "most wonderful time of the year". I get even further depressed this time of year. I tend to dwell on things more.. I miss everyone and everything I lost and I can't believe that this is my reality now.

• Hugs
Reactions: TearyEyedQueen, hatelife, Empty Smile and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I don't mind going out and driving around and looking at the lights and decorations. I get a kick out of looking at how far some people will go to decorate.

BLEH...

While I see all this, I just dread life. It's that time when I want to wrap some lights around my neck, turn them on, and become a tree ornament.

Fuck xmas.
Being forced to put on a smile because if you don't you will get called out for it. I have noticed for some people Xmas brings out the worst in them.

Reactions: Empty Smile

Oct 12, 2019
Outside I'm bitter but inside I am jealous of people who are happy and have friends coming over for the holidays. I wished that I could be like happy people. I hate not being normal and being social as everyone else. I hate being left out and I wish I was normal. The Christmas ornaments act as a grim reminder of how everyone else is happy.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hatelife, noctiva, Woodnote and 2 others
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
i like snow and stuff but i hate seeing my extended family.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I used to like Christmas but now it's a sad time every year that I dread.

Reactions: Empty Smile, BlueWidow and hatelife
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
The Autumn used to be my favorite season and I looked forward to the time between Halloween and the New Year all year long. Now those are the worst & most dreaded times of the year for me. It's when I miss my husband and the life we had together the most. :aw:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Empty Smile and noctiva
Malletboy

Malletboy

Nov 27, 2019
The holidays used to be my favorite but I've spent the last two seasons alone and depressed. I was working at my job and Xmas music came on and I immediately became physically ill. My whole mood changed and I just wanted to escape but I had about 6 more hrs to complete at work. I deleted social media so I don't have to see all these people with relationships and great families just to be reminded that my family is in shambles and I'm so desperately alone

• Hugs
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019

BLEH...

Fuck xmas.
I actually saw a movie where a deranged Santa did that to a woman. Yeah the holidays suck don't they? I haven't been able to celebrate in about 12 years so it's just like another day to me. I like looking at people's decorations too but yeah in a way it still makes me sad. I miss those days.