• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TwentySeven

Apr 7, 2020
I have a one year old dog and I'll miss her so much and I'm scared that she'll miss me too. I hope she forgets about me soon but man it's tough :( I live with my family so she won't be alone and my siblings are somewhat good at taking care of her so I'm not too worried.
Do you guys have any pets you'll miss? How are you guys dealing with that part?

Reactions: Finished
Finished

Finished

Didn’t ask to be brought in this world!!!!!!!
Apr 19, 2020
I have a one year old dog and I'll miss her so much and I'm scared that she'll miss me too. I hope she forgets about me soon but man it's tough :( I live with my family so she won't be alone and my siblings are somewhat good at taking care of her so I'm not too worried.
Do you guys have any pets you'll miss? How are you guys dealing with that part?
I understand that I also have a dog the only thing I have in my life that shows me love. It bothers me to think that she would be wondering where I am that's one thing that would probably keep me here! But I'm so tired of the pain!!!!!!!

Reactions: TwentySeven