mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
Hi guys just need to get this out of my chest. What happens when you are an orphan have no one but a narcissistic "best" friend? You end up here is what happens. In 2019 I got violently ill, this illness threw me in a downward spiral where all my mental health issues that had been in check for years came back with a vengeance, ocd, paranoia, eating disorder... I took so many bad decisions, amongst those was breaking up with this friend because I was tired of being used by her, the consequence of this decision was all of a sudden realizing I had absolutely no one and I had just came back from having surgery at the hospital so as you can imagine my mental issues just became an unmanageable monster plus now I was suicidal. After this breakup I told her to give me back my fathers gun and of course the psychopath gave it back loaded knowing I was depressed... and of course what she intended happened, I was handling the gun and it went off, it destroyed my ears, caused me the hell on earth condition called hyperacusis and now I'm permanently homebound because all normal sounds are pure torture. I'm beyond devastated my life is so over, can't even watch tv with sound, days last ages, (can someone get me outta here!!) I have nightmares with this woman almost every week, I'm pretty sure I have PTSD from the gun incident, oh lord how can life end up like this?? She's moved on and is happy with her new life, I was nothing to her, nothing. My life is nothing, I destroyed my life, my health and my happiness, how can I forgive myself? This is agony, the sound also hurt my cats ears, what can be worse than hurting the loves of your life?? Devastated Someone kill me now pleaseee.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Antiquated, veryrandomusernameqa and 3 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys just need to get this out of my chest. What happens when you are an orphan have no one but a narcissistic "best" friend? You end up here is what happens. In 2019 I got violently ill, this illness threw me in a downward spiral where all my mental health issues that had been in check for years came back with a vengeance, ocd, paranoia, eating disorder... I took so many bad decisions, amongst those was breaking up with this friend because I was tired of being used by her, the consequence of this decision was all of a sudden realizing I had absolutely no one and I had just came back from having surgery at the hospital so as you can imagine my mental issues just became an unmanageable monster plus now I was suicidal. After this breakup I told her to give me back my fathers gun and of course the psychopath gave it back loaded knowing I was depressed... and of course what she intended happened, I was handling the gun and it went off, it destroyed my ears, caused me the hell on earth condition called hyperacusis and now I'm permanently homebound because all normal sounds are pure torture. I'm beyond devastated my life is so over, can't even watch tv with sound, days last ages, (can someone get me outta here!!) I have nightmares with this woman almost every week, I'm pretty sure I have PTSD from the gun incident, oh lord how can life end up like this?? She's moved on and is happy with her new life, I was nothing to her, nothing. My life is nothing, I destroyed my life, my health and my happiness, how can I forgive myself? This is agony, the sound also hurt my cats ears, what can be worse than hurting the loves of your life?? Devastated Someone kill me now pleaseee.
I am so sorry that you're going through all of this. I wish I could take your pain away and make everything better for you. I hate seeing good people suffer so much. I wish you peace and love, that's what you deserve. ✌️❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Lostandlooking
fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
:( That sucks. Your life sounds like it's been tough. Hope you find the relief youre looking for here.

Firearm training is so crucial. Glad you didn't hit someone (or your cat) with the accidental discharge.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I am so sorry that you're going through all of this. I wish I could take your pain away and make everything better for you. I hate seeing good people suffer so much. I wish you peace and love, that's what you deserve. ✌️❤️
Thanks so much, I also wish you relief from all pains and happiness, we all deserve it
:( That sucks. Your life sounds like it's been tough. Hope you find the relief youre looking for here.

Firearm training is so crucial. Glad you didn't hit someone (or your cat) with the accidental discharge.
Yes, powerful stuff wish things had had a better outcome, ☹️ Lots of people have used a weapon without ear protection and don't get ear damage but I was unlucky.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lost_soul83