ko1toz

ko1toz

I regret you all the time
Aug 19, 2023
I'm currently writing my goodbye notes (I plan to CTB within the next few days or weeks), and even though I'm sure of my decision, I keep breaking down crying, especially now that I'm writing my younger brother's note. He's just old enough to understand what I'm doing, which is what scares me. It isn't necessarily impacting my choice, but it's making it hard to write my notes. Does anybody have the same issue? How have you overcome the guilt, or at least ignored it? I feel terrible but I also know that I'm an awful older brother and my presence hurts him more than my dissapearance will. Thanks.

chop

chop

Admіnіstrator
Aug 17, 2023
if you really do feel guilty then you really shouldn't do it, especially since it's 100% your choice to CTB if you are 100% certain about it you shouldn't feel guilty yes there's no problem with being upset about leaving behind your younger brother but unless you really don't want to CTB for him then you shouldn't feel guilty, just try to reassure him in your letter it was for a good reason, Sorry if I didn't help.

Reactions: ko1toz
ko1toz

ko1toz

Aug 19, 2023
if you really do feel guilty then you really shouldn't do it, especially since it's 100% your choice to CTB if you are 100% certain about it you shouldn't feel guilty yes there's no problem with being upset about leaving behind your younger brother but unless you really don't want to CTB for him then you shouldn't feel guilty, just try to reassure him in your letter it was for a good reason, Sorry if I didn't help.
You did help! Perhaps "guilt" was the wrong word for me to use, but you're absolutely right. I'm going to do my best to explain to him that my choice is going to make me happier because I'm 100% certain this is what I need to do. Thank you! <3

chop

chop

Admіnіstrator
Aug 17, 2023
Yeah no worries, sorry though about my wording since English isn't necessarily my first language but just make sure you reassure him now that he understands what your doing in your letter and how he shouldn't do it himself since you sure have to explain to him what you are doing is right but you don't want your brother doing it as well especially if he's young.

Wish you luck that's all

• Love
Reactions: ko1toz
ko1toz

ko1toz

Aug 19, 2023
Yeah no worries, sorry though about my wording since English isn't necessarily my first language but just make sure you reassure him now that he understands what your doing in your letter and how he shouldn't do it himself since you sure have to explain to him what you are doing is right but you don't want your brother doing it as well especially if he's young.

Wish you luck that's all
Your English is amazing don't worry! And yes I'll absolutely make sure to tell him that, I've been doing it in most of my letters, the last thing I want is for him to be influenced by my actions. Best of luck to you too, and thank you again for the assistance!

• Love
Reactions: chop