CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
Now , you're walking down the street , minding your own business .. when all of the sudden .. 4 noisy teenagers are dragging you somewhere they won't tell you about , against your own well - obviously - and no matter what you do or say , the wouldn't let go of you .

Finally , you hit their destination and VOILA .. you're there .
you're in a big loud party

And they're like :

°°° check it out , man .
It's the biggest , greatest and most fun party ever made .
we got free food , beer , music , chicks , .... whatever you want .. you name it .
enjoy. and you're welcome.

so you go :
* That's really nice of you .
it would've been nicer if you asked me first if I care to join and invited me in a more appropriate way .
but .. It's ok , apology accepted . I forgive you .
now , excuse me ....

°°° Hey hey .. where do you think you're going ? nobody is leaving .

* I'm sorry , what ? but I don't wanna stay .

°°° Who cares .. enjoy it all you can , cause nobody is leaving .
°°° what ? don't you wanna at least get laid ?
are you gay ? cause if you are , we got some here too .. so , eighter way , you can get hocked up.
but leaving , NO , it's not an option .. forget about it already .

* You can't do that I have every right to .....

°°° No , you don't , cause you're nuts .
you got everything anyone could hope for and still wanna leave , so you must be officially ensane .
so unless you can think straight , you have no rights .

__

Now I'm not saying that life is really that big fun party .
but that's what some prolifers claim .

In real life , most of us - their life sucks and is no where near a fun party ..
some have even their basic rights violated .

but again , that's what prolifers assume when they try to justify stepping over everyone's freedom of choice .

that life is the best and we're naturally designed to love it .
therefore anyone who goes against his survival extinct and chooses to check out is not normal / out of his mind /mentally disturbed and therefore have no rights to acclaim .
Not to mention being dismissed and undermined if he tries to argue with his superior supervisors aka psychiatrics/thyrapists .

Even if we're irrational and not choosing the best for us .. It's still our right to freely choose when to check out and that is no excuse to lock us in , violate our rights , try to control us or choose for us .

There's plenty of things prolifers everywhere do that is not good for them and go against their well being
but still , they don't get in trouble for it.

in fact , where I live , there is lots of nasty things done that harms others and violates the official international basic human rights . and no one seems to care enough to lock the bad guys in away from their victims .

Last edited:
Reactions: Cookiedough8956, throwaway777, Mort and 11 others
Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
Well said!

Reactions: Partial-Elf and CornerE
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
The party scene was a great analogy, and most of it resonates with me. We get dragged through life by various professionals with the promise that life is good and since we are rejecting it, we HAVE to listen to them and try THEIR path.
Only unlike in the party, life doesn't offer everyone those fun experiences.
We don't all get offered amazing things when being discovered as suicidal. Often your life just continues to get shitty, just with more people controlling you.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Deleted member 4993, Worthless_nobody and 6 others
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Those teenagers would have been pepper sprayed by me for a start...

• Yay!
Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Worthless_nobody, Partial-Elf and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Very nice analogy.
I hate how some prolifers think that it's their job to change your mind by saying how amazing life is.
My life is mine and yours is yours. I don't load you with all my reasons I am why I am and I don't need yours to change me.
I eat the cookie, drink the beer have the orgasm, smoke the cigarette and then go back to the soft, gentle reassuring normalness of my own miserable existence.
Peace brother
DBD

Reactions: Sundayafternoon and CornerE
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Teenagers? Don't they have some homework to do?

Reactions: CornerE and Dead beat dad
CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
Well said!

thank you

Those teenagers would have been pepper sprayed by me for a start...

:pfff::pfff:
I wish that pepper spray could work with prolife therapists and parents who had us born in that shit hole with no easy way out.

Teenagers? Don't they have some homework to do?

we're their home work :I
Only unlike in the party, life doesn't offer everyone those fun experiences.

exactly , because I'm hypothetically assuming prolifers are right , just to get to my point .
why do we have to prove and explain how horrible our life is ?
what if some people have the perfect life ever but still wanna leave !!

unless the subject free willingly reaches out for them asking for help - it's none of their business .

We don't all get offered amazing things when being discovered as suicidal. Often your life just continues to get shitty, just with more people controlling you.

exactly , and the teenage bullies are WAY nicer.
they don't treat you like shit like the staff in the psychic wards or like your abusers once they both find their best escape goat / excuse : you're mentally ill .. so , who cares what you think , want , need or say .
I eat the cookie, drink the beer have the orgasm, smoke the cigarette and then go back to the soft, gentle reassuring normalness of my own miserable existence.
Peace brother
DBD

PEACE

Last edited:
Reactions: Pulpit2018
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Ah that's profound, I like how you wrote this.

Reactions: Somnium and CornerE
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Hi dude, the salt baths though. Do they actually work... My job has been rough man.
Give it a try and see for yourself, they help a little bit and well at least you're holding down a job that's more than I can say right now but yeah.

Reactions: Amber1974
Somnium

Somnium

Mar 16, 2019
Hi Daygen <3
and why do you keep running away from me... we used to be great friends man, what did I say that offended you this much? Can we please talk about it? You have no idea how stressful it is not knowing why... I am so sorry for being a creeper dude but I care about your well being :( Please give me a chance to make this right.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
This is really frustrating to me too. If the prolifers could only mind their own business.

This video by the late Bill Hicks is one I've liked for years and is similar to your metaphor in some ways:

Lucky bastard is dead now.

• Love
Reactions: CornerE
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
and why do you keep running away from me... we used to be great friends man, what did I say that offended you this much? Can we please talk about it? You have no idea how stressful it is not knowing why... I am so sorry for being a creeper dude but I care about your well being :( Please give me a chance to make this right.

You're one of the good ones, I'm still really reeling with this stuff with Fane and all, reading about narcissism and wondering how much has been my fault and then others, it does seem to have a demonic realm to it. Don't worry about it man, I just get triggered easily lately but always have really I just interpret things to be passive aggressive or competitive slams sometimes and it rubs me the wrong way, I trust that you don't mean it I'm sorry to stress you out. This is my problem I need to get on some antipsychotics again I guess, I just avoid people in general anymore from getting too close as I see all the ways we end up hurting each other, just in general people in general.

You're a good heart, I'm sorry I've treated you poorly and I accept your apology as well. I just am not ready to get close like you would like, the fact we live so close irl may be a factor as well I'm just yeah I have PTSD stuff from this shit with Fane and Jeremy. You were right man I shouldn't have gone to her. I don't trust my own judgement anymore either I just know I'm in no place to get close I know how I hurt you over and over and I can't be the kind of friend you need right now. Please don't take this to heart I'm just fighting my own demons it's all spiritual probably. It's just a lot man I know I'm toxic as hell and too sensitive. I'm sorry.

Somnium

Somnium

Mar 16, 2019
You're one of the good ones, I'm still really reeling with this stuff with Fane and all, reading about narcissism and wondering how much has been my fault and then others, it does seem to have a demonic realm to it. Don't worry about it man, I just get triggered easily lately but always have really I just interpret things to be passive aggressive or competitive slams sometimes and it rubs me the wrong way, I trust that you don't mean it I'm sorry to stress you out. This is my problem I need to get on some antipsychotics again I guess, I just avoid people in general anymore from getting too close as I see all the ways we end up hurting each other, just in general people in general.

You're a good heart, I'm sorry I've treated you poorly and I accept your apology as well. I just am not ready to get close like you would like, the fact we live so close irl may be a factor as well I'm just yeah I have PTSD stuff from this shit with Fane and Jeremy. You were right man I shouldn't have gone to her. I don't trust my own judgement anymore either I just know I'm in no place to get close I know how I hurt you over and over and I can't be the kind of friend you need right now. Please don't take this to heart I'm just fighting my own demons it's all spiritual probably. It's just a lot man I know I'm toxic as hell and too sensitive. I'm sorry.
Are Fane and Jeremy actually still talking to you?

CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
This video by the late Bill Hicks is one I've liked for years and is similar to your

Lucky bastard is dead now.

Good video put in the right place , thanks for sharing .

Good thinkers like him had lots of great recommendations to make the world a better place .

They go on with their suggestions until later in life They realize that all their genuine ideas are gone with the wind because all that " democratic free world" where everyone has a real choise and is a real contributor in making the big decisions .... etc, is just a hoax .

Bill Hicks may have died before he reach that point .. but others like George Carlin lived to realize the truth about never having a real choice .
and how it's in fact an elitist minority who have full control over everything that matters .

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Are Fane and Jeremy actually still talking to you?
Sorry I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and yesterday obviously I was not doing so well, I hope you will forgive my rudeness and coldness against you. It's me not you, I'm the one who can't function in society correctly I have the problem hugs you warmly and sighs apologetically

Last edited:
Reactions: Somnium and brighter
Somnium

Somnium

Mar 16, 2019
Sorry I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and yesterday obviously I was not doing so well, I hope you will forgive my rudeness and coldness against you. It's me not you, I'm the one who can't function in society correctly I have the problem hugs you warmly and sighs apologetically
You're good! Don't freak out, having a personality isn't something to be ashamed of. I accept you for your charm dude. I accept your apology man, besides there are other things to worry about... I was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming back to FA under a different alias or something. And I'll tell you why it was so easy to find your other accounts if you want xd

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Now , you're walking down the street , minding your own business .. when all of the sudden .. 4 noisy teenagers are dragging you somewhere they won't tell you about , against your own well - obviously - and no matter what you do or say , the wouldn't let go of you .

Finally , you hit their destination and VOILA .. you're there .
you're in a big loud party

And they're like :

°°° check it out , man .
It's the biggest , greatest and most fun party ever made .
we got free food , beer , music , chicks , .... whatever you want .. you name it .
enjoy. and you're welcome.

so you go :
* That's really nice of you .
it would've been nicer if you asked me first if I care to join and invited me in a more appropriate way .
but .. It's ok , apology accepted . I forgive you .
now , excuse me ....

°°° Hey hey .. where do you think you're going ? nobody is leaving .

* I'm sorry , what ? but I don't wanna stay .

°°° Who cares .. enjoy it all you can , cause nobody is leaving .
°°° what ? don't you wanna at least get laid ?
are you gay ? cause if you are , we got some here too .. so , eighter way , you can get hocked up.
but leaving , NO , it's not an option .. forget about it already .

* You can't do that I have every right to .....

°°° No , you don't , cause you're nuts .
you got everything anyone could hope for and still wanna leave , so you must be officially ensane .
so unless you can think straight , you have no rights .

__

Now I'm not saying that life is really that big fun party .
but that's what some prolifers claim .

In real life , most of us - their life sucks and is no where near a fun party ..
some have even their basic rights violated .

but again , that's what prolifers assume when they try to justify stepping over everyone's freedom of choice .

that life is the best and we're naturally designed to love it .
therefore anyone who goes against his survival extinct and chooses to check out is not normal / out of his mind /mentally disturbed and therefore have no rights to acclaim .
Not to mention being dismissed and undermined if he tries to argue with his superior supervisors aka psychiatrics/thyrapists .

Even if we're irrational and not choosing the best for us .. It's still our right to freely choose when to check out and that is no excuse to lock us in , violate our rights , try to control us or choose for us .

There's plenty of things prolifers everywhere do that is not good for them and go against their well being
but still , they don't get in trouble for it.

in fact , where I live , there is lots of nasty things done that harms others and violates the official international basic human rights . and no one seems to care enough to lock the bad guys in away from their victims .
Usually I would have skipped such a long post but somehow you managed to keep me hooked. LOL

• Love
Reactions: CornerE