BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
I'm already a ghost, it hurts, everything hurts, this black hole in my chest has closed momentarily and now I only feel this physical pain and depression, not bad, eh? No it's not. Although it sucks that everyone ignores me, it sucks that nobody cares, I do not blame them, my own creators hate me, one ran away from me and the other hates me a lot, why would someone else care? Whenever I speak, it's as if it doesn't exist, so I think I'll talk to myself, it's incredible how there are entities like me that don't really fit in anywhere. I'm still a ghost ...
The good thing about ctb is that it will no longer matter if someone sees me because I will no longer see anyone.
v_v

Attachments

• pride.jpg
    pride.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: blackwidow92, Coolchicka, foxdie and 4 others
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I am so sorry for all your pain. I wish I could make it better for you. :hug:

Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Your parents didn't deserve you. You look really skinny in that pic I hope you are getting treatment for anorexia

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
I feel the same, whether or not i am there it really doesn't make a difference for anyone.. really is sad.
One good thing tho is that with that body of yours you could probably just fall to ground and CTB, the shock would be brutal enough
to shatter all yours bones appart, i'm kidding obviously, you seem incredibly unhealthy, really saddens me. Good luck tho :hug: