FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really does and it's beyond cruel how even in the countries where assisted suicide is legalised it will only be avaliable for people who meet a certain suffering criteria and they have to go through a long torturous process to get it in the first place.

It's just evil to me purposely making dying such a struggle when wanting suicide is all that feels rational, to die could never be a negative thing after all as one cannot suffer from not existing.

In fact having the option to permanently escape from this existence in a guaranteed way would be a relief and only a relief. Suicide should never be gatekeeped or restricted as such a thing just causes unnecessary suffering and harm.

All humans no matter their situation deserve the option of an instant and guaranteed way to find true freedom from this dreadful existence, it's so disgusting how the right to die isn't viewed as the basic human right it truly is.

I view it as the most important thing having the ability to permanently escape from and prevent suffering which is why I cannot stand it when the wish to die is invalidated because of age and the circumstances the person is in.
I view it as preferable to not exist no matter what, I see no value to meaningless and unnecessary suffering with the risk of being tortured way more there at any moment, wanting to cease existing is all that makes sense to me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Seered Doom, Sannti and 5 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It really does and it's beyond cruel how even in the countries where assisted suicide is legalised it will only be avaliable for people who meet a certain suffering criteria and they have to go through a long torturous process to get it in the first place.

It's just evil to me purposely making dying such a struggle when wanting suicide is all that feels rational, to die could never be a negative thing after all as one cannot suffer from not existing.

In fact having the option to permanently escape from this existence in a guaranteed way would be a relief and only a relief. Suicide should never be gatekeeped or restricted as such a thing just causes unnecessary suffering and harm.

All humans no matter their situation deserve the option of an instant and guaranteed way to find true freedom from this dreadful existence, it's so disgusting how the right to die isn't viewed as the basic human right it truly is.

I view it as the most important thing having the ability to permanently escape from and prevent suffering which is why I cannot stand it when the wish to die is invalidated because of age and the circumstances the person is in.
I view it as preferable to not exist no matter what, I see no value to meaningless and unnecessary suffering with the risk of being tortured way more there at any moment, wanting to cease existing is all that makes sense to me.
It disgusts me as well. I hate how people restrict the right to die, and make it so hard for us to escape this misery and suffering. Life isn't great for everyone! Not everyone enjoys life or existing. Why can't pro-lifers see that…

Reactions: Seered Doom, Rogue Proxy, Immensevoid and 1 other person