foxslaugh

foxslaugh

Jun 23, 2023
I'm worried that this site is gonna shutdown soon or that it'll become a trend full of toxic people. It's my comfort space and everytime i vented or shared my thoughts someone was here to answer in a compassionate manner. It scares me that it won't last long.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, wCvML2, psp3000 and 3 others
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Hi! I understand that feeling. I know with the publicity this site has gotten, it's invited a lot of pro-life traffic/toxic people who do not understand what being suicidal truly is like. It is starting to happen a little bit already but I think that was always a risk regardless. There are other hidden parts of the site that you can talk on where only long-term members have access. I also think the admins are somewhat good at shutting down the voices of those who are just here to troll.

I would suggest connecting with members here on Discord or through private messaging so you still have your own little group of people you can vent to if this site does continue to attract shitty users. For what it's worth, I believe you'll always have a base of people here that will understand and worse case you may have to scroll through some responses that may momentarily make your blood boil. I feel you, though, and it really is so frustrating.

• Love
Reactions: foxslaugh, Praestat_Mori, wCvML2 and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Sooner or later all good things ends. Just like Alt.suicide.holiday forum, all the subreddits that were on Reddit and any other suicide forum ended. But that doesn't mean suicidal people won't stop existing because the forum gets shutdown. As long as there's the internet I believe there's always going to be a safe space for suicidal people of some kind despite how much governments become more authoritarian and controlling. And again even then just because they end the existence of such forums like this one doesn't make the existence of suicide disappear. It's sad but there was a time before suicide forums existed and there may come a time where they won't exist in the future.

Reactions: foxslaugh, Praestat_Mori, 4am and 2 others