motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I think suicide will become much, much more common in this decade, especially in the West. Suicide rates in the US have increased substantially over the past 20 years. Widespread long-term unemployment & complete lack of human solidarity at all levels (loads of people are alienated even from their immediate family members) are bound to claim millions of lives

Reactions: Jinnberg, noname223, UseItOrLoseIt and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
20 years coincide with the apparition of the internet too...
I'm not sure this is a coincidence anymore.

Reactions: motel rooms, UseItOrLoseIt and FuneralCry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes that is very true. Suicide is simply inevitable in this time period and is our response to us feeling trapped by situations. I hope to see in the future more countries allowing assisted dying which should be an basic human right.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
20 years coincide with the apparition of the internet too...
I'm not sure this is a coincidence anymore.
It definitely isn't, but let's not forget the impact of the 2008 economic cataclysm. Working & middle class people all across the West still hadn't recovered from that shit when 2020 happened
Suicide is simply inevitable in this time period and is our response to us feeling trapped by situations.
This time around it's much worse because average people who lived a century ago were used to long-term economic adversity, unlike most of us

Last edited: