A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
It is a tradition in my family to visit the graves of my relatives before Christmas. Today, while walking through the cemetery, I looked at the passing graves, photos of people who were resting there, of different ages, some very young, some reaching old age. Some of them left their families, others died alone, the rich - the poor, they all have one thing in common. Marble Monument. It is said that the future is unknown ... well, it is well known, the same for each of us, we just don't know when. We are afraid of what is inevitable anyway, and for the people resting under these monuments, all the problems they struggled with during their lifetime ceased to count. They received a well-deserved rest.

Reactions: DivineMedicus, EmptyManForever, death137 and 5 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
That's a nice tradition your family has, most people move on and never even consider their dearly departed.

It's true what they say life moves on.

Reactions: death137, Arthaniel and justsad&done
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
It is a tradition in my family to visit the graves of my relatives before Christmas. Today, while walking through the cemetery, I looked at the passing graves, photos of people who were resting there, of different ages, some very young, some reaching old age. Some of them left their families, others died alone, the rich - the poor, they all have one thing in common. Marble Monument. It is said that the future is unknown ... well, it is well known, the same for each of us, we just don't know when. We are afraid of what is inevitable anyway, and for the people resting under these monuments, all the problems they struggled with during their lifetime ceased to count. They received a well-deserved rest.
Well said. It sounds like a very meaningful tradition for your family. :heart: And so very true. People fear the unknown and the "unpredictable future." But in the end, the deceased are at peace for eternity.

Reactions: DivineMedicus and death137