Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
With this whole virus thing that is happening, it's really making me question for the future.

More people are living at home now with their parents, overpopulation, stagnant wages, and so forth.

Where I live with the COVID-19 situation, shit is about to get real. I don't know why but something is telling me that we're in for a rude awakening. Even when things do get better in the future after the virus, it's only going to get worse.

Everything just makes me question my existence and I know for sure that I'm not going to be bringing kids in this world.

We have dumb people who breed left and right with no-conscience and don't even know the hell why they're doing it. I don't want to go into to much detail, it'll lead to some dark type of stuff.

Success is only an odds game and I do know that inevitably, there will be a future apocalypse and it's inevitable to happen with the economy of where I live. Every single action that we do, always has a snowball effect and even though some of us get lucky and slip through the cracks, most of the unfortunate ones don't have their lucky break.

Whatever happens though, everything will be rebuilt from the ground up and everything that had happened with the old, will be led with the new.

Sorry if I don't make much sense, it's only my way of explaining things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Life sucks, Fragile and 7 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah I don't see things looking great in the grand scheme of things. While in the current moment, I have my needs met, life is still miserable for me both personal and circumstantially. I never really did love "living" life, and in my last decade or so, it's just a matter of copes, education, some work, NEET, and rinse and repeat the cycle. Furthermore, given how the world is, I don't have much incentive to strive for greatness or become "successful" like what most masses strive for. I just live for myself and when my time comes, I CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Joey and ERASED
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Yeah when I look towards the future it more or less ends in complete oblivion for the earth and humanity. Honestly there's no way to stop global warming, wars, pollution or over population in a matter of minimal years to save ourselves from self destruction. It's not a matter of "If" it's a matter of "When".

Reactions: Life sucks, XYZ and Joey
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
people keep talking about a round 2, if not by then 3 or 4, when everyone gets the usual bouts of flu and season changing colds. weakened immune systems will cause it to blossom.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
The world will be just fucking dandy. The rich will get richer and the strong ones stronger while the third world countries will be wiped our by climate change. I hope a meteorite falls on my fucking head next.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Knowing the truth and adapting and finding solutions is something "dark" for people.

Ignoring the reality and living without caring about anything, continuing the previous shit of life systems and having the joke of optimistim is "dark" although people don't realize it.

Now which "dark" is better?

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
You definitely make sense I 100% agree. Where im at we are experiencing round 2 of covid outbreaks. The future seems scary and bleak. I am mad at myself for trying one last time to recover then covid happened and ruined everything for everyone. This world seems to be headed in a bad direction. I'm definitely NOT bringing any kids into this world.