P

pls.deleteallmypost

Mar 24, 2021
I can't use it. No matter what I write, I only get to see a message that says "oops we ran into come problems". Am I the only one?

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@argentodead nope it's same for me and others on the forum too. Been like this for two or three days now, it's very frustrating, hope they fix it soon.

Reactions: pls.deleteallmypost
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Can't view people's post history oe anything either. I openwd a ticket when I first found the issue. Wasn't sure if it was a new 'feature' or a glitch. I suspect it's an issue following the last update as the forum eas offline for a few hours a day or two ago. Hopefully it'll get sorted soon.

Reactions: rationaltake and betternever2havbeen
P

pls.deleteallmypost

Mar 24, 2021
@argentodead nope it's same for me and others on the forum too. Been like this for two or three days now, it's very frustrating, hope they fix it sosdif

Can't view people's post history oe anything either. I openwd a ticket when I first found the issue. Wasn't sure if it was a new 'feature' or a glitch. I suspect it's an issue following the last update as the forum eas offline for a few hours a day or two ago. Hopefully it'll get sorted soon.
Just found out that problem too, hope everything gets fixed soon

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Ah yes the forum was down before that, must be something to do with it. I'm totally lost without the search bar tbh!

Reactions: Smart No More