hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i've been sick for the past few days. pretty sick.
part of me is really hoping it's the flu. I have a lot of the symptoms, and it's flu season. i think i got it from some people i've been around, because they got sick too. i've stopped taking vitamins and stuff, or any medication that could help me get better (other than prescribed meds).
i feel like it's stupid hope, but i've heard of people dying of the flu, especially if it gets bad (when their lungs get inflamed). i didn't take the flu vaccine either this year. i've been really fond of the idea of a natural death recently, instead of obviously committing suicide. i feel like it would be easier on my family. what are my chances? is there anything i can do to make it worse?
thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, absolutelyyou, tiger b and 1 other person
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
If you are young, It might be difficult to die from the flu because your body might be strong enough to repel the virus. Dying from it would be a natural death, but it might be more painful. I think, I'm not too sure.

Reactions: hi-okbye
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the chance of dying is almost zero if you aren't old and/or sick. Young people even can't get the flu vaccin in my country. It's limited to old/sick people. Worse case it will develop into an lung infection, which can be easily threated with antibiotics. I agree with WonderingSoul, it will probably more painfully.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Are you very elderly? If not, you're extremely unlikely to die from the flu.