StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
There maybe one or two people who truly believe.
But on the whole I believe this movement (including other nonsense) along with Facebook groups / websites etc were created artificially and are not organic in any way.
My reasoning is that the establishment wants to distract from actual conspiracies (such as domestic disruption programs akin to the former Stasi) and muddy the waters between what is real and not, helping to cover up more serious problems in real life.
Edward Snowden and Wiki Leaks (Vault 7) have provided evidence that the intel-community is capable of generating vast online platforms from nothing to help the spread of misinformation and disinformation in favor of the status quo.

Reactions: LooksAtMoonDog, esse_est_percipi and VisionsOfHell
VisionsOfHell

VisionsOfHell

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
You are so right. The Q conspiracy is is a psyop aswell meant to make actual conspiracies look stupid. Also they are a good way to waste the time of potential dissidents and pacify them

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious, Fragile, esse_est_percipi and 2 others
Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
Just an aside, I love the idea of Alex Jones being a CIA operative, because it would make so much sense.
Any amount of disinformation is easy to ascribe to an intelligence agency, like the Statsi, KGB and so on. This is as old as the Prussian Secret Police, as conspiracy literature in novels started to emerge during the inception of the proto-modern-state-police. There is a reason why novel reading was looked at as a sickness because it would impel the reader to assume the worst behind closed doors. This is also when secret societies, e.g. illuminati and masons, were looked in suspicion.

Reactions: Fragile and LooksAtMoonDog
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Just an aside, I love the idea of Alex Jones being a CIA operative, because it would make so much sense.
Its possible.. but then why would social media shut him down?
I believe Joe Rogan may have been compromised.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I believe you are correct. Flat earth seems like a textbook psyop to distract the public, sow confusion, and delegitimize real conspiracies.
Its possible.. but then why would social media shut him down?
I believe Joe Rogan may have been compromised.
Tim Pool recently did a 3 hour podcast with alex jones, which was immediately taken down by youtube over some minor technicality or misunderstanding.

In what way do you think joe rogan has been compromised?

Last edited:
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
In what way do you think joe rogan has been compromised?
He did a podcast with Alex Jones and basically told him right at the beginning "there are things you are not allowed to say, we talked about this before the show" (paraphrased).
It was about the Sandy Hook case especially.
Either Rogan is full of himself for taking "moral high ground" or he has been compromised or both.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
You are so right. The Q conspiracy is is a psyop aswell meant to make actual conspiracies look stupid. Also they are a good way to waste the time of potential dissidents and pacify them

You're spot on. There are many people who have said even back to the 2000s that some of the guys like alex jones were controlled opposition. I don't personally believe AJ is, I think hes independent and often wrong. Controlled opposition is a known tactic