avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I have e been struggling with suicidal ideation for over 3 decades now. Somehow, I always found a reason to keep moving forward another day...until now.

My lifelong dream, the one thing that kept me going through all the pain and loneliness and struggles...is gone.

I had it for a few years and let me tell you, the feeling was amazing. But, like everything else in my life, I screwed it up. Plus, the other person wasnot honest with me anyways.

Now, I truly have nothing except death and Iam afraid. I don't want to go, but I cannot stay either. That would be worse....

So, that's my dilemma. Want to die, willing to, just afraid to. Want to see how certain things in people's lives play out, plus, I want what I cannot get back...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Ame and suicide4me
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't want to go, but I cannot stay either.

Same dilemma here bro, and also almost for 3 decades. This world and life can be so heart-breaking and ridiculous!

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know the feeling. Life can be so cruel and terrible and yet the only way out is permanent and requires a lot of courage. I feel trapped between two worlds, I know there is no place for me here and yet I have fear towards doing the act of a self inflicted death.

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death