Geodude77

Geodude77

Mar 23, 2020
I know it sounds like a paradox but hear me out.

I am extremely cardiophobic and for the last couple of months I've felt like I was going to die. Whenever I tell my parents this they tell me it's because I'm weak and ask why I can't be more like my peers. My grades are going to shit because I'm way to focused on my sensations. I feel like a failure.

I'm afraid of death but life feels like shit

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
That does not sound unusual at all. It makes sense to me. You have no control over the sensations in your heart and fear of dying that way, but by ctb you feel you have control. It must be very difficult, I'm so sorry. :heart:

Reactions: Sensei and Geodude77
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Infinite loop
I want to die but I have afraid of death. I have afraid of death so I will die for my own hands, but I have afraid of death, so how I do that, I want to die...

Last edited:
Reactions: highlyvolatile and bpdandme
B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
I know it sounds like a paradox but hear me out.

I am extremely cardiophobic and for the last couple of months I've felt like I was going to die. Whenever I tell my parents this they tell me it's because I'm weak and ask why I can't be more like my peers. My grades are going to shit because I'm way to focused on my sensations. I feel like a failure.

I'm afraid of death but life feels like shit

I understand how you feel, I also have a fear of death and have daily existential meltdowns but I also wish I was dead. Please feel free to message if you want to talk about it!

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Geodude77
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I'm the same.
I want to die by my own terms.

P

PainfulGut

Mar 1, 2020
It's understandable. Especially if you fear out of control situations, death is pretty much the most out of control thing that can happen. That's why imagining suicide is a comfort to me, because I get to choose it.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I get this. Lifes so shit because of all the death.