L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Chemicals make our emotions and problems. Happiness, sadness, anger and more are defined by chemicals and actually it affects and controls humans (e.g. a hungry person is controlled by the emotions associated with hunger). And if those chemicals are absent, the game of life doesn't work anymore and for example, its capable of turning an energetic person into a zombie.

Chemicals can solve problems also. It can cure, mitigate or reduce physical or mental pain.

And this is why it's a big problem.

What if someone knew how to manipulate people with chemicals and governments tried to control everyone by them.
What would be the meaning of happiness if you experience it 24/7? Why should people live if someone else is controlling them completely? What if they considered what they don't want as mental illness and tried to remove it completely?

There are more scenarios but the result is an artificial and fake life that isn't life anymore. And knowing how humans are bad, they will manipulate and hurt each other. This might be futuristic but it's a flaw nonetheless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, EmptyManForever and Belaya Noch
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, Life sucks, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
And if those chemicals are absent, the game of life doesn't work anymore and for example, its capable of turning an energetic person into a zombie.
This very same thing happened to me with psych meds ,and I've been living like a zombie for about 4 years now , and yea I understand your theory about chemicals, in my case the chemicals in my brain are not functioning properly, thus I feel like a zombie , which is like the worst thing ever , and yea I used to be an energetic person , but not anymore
This might be futuristic but it's a flaw nonetheless.
It's not futuristic, its happening right now

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, LifeQuitter2018, Life sucks and 1 other person