trianglesplayhouse

trianglesplayhouse

Nov 14, 2021
The title is sarcasm but I would appreciate if one person was like "Oh hey I think I saw this guy here back in december"

Anyway, I'm serious this time. I know I said that the last time, and the time before that, anddd the time I was about to do it, plus the time I did it and failed .. I could go on..

Arghhh none of my distraction methods are working anymore! The inevitable must happen already, I can't keep putting it off! I'm serious. I'm seriously gonna do it and I'm not gonna be lazy. I'm gonna be productive for the last time in my life.

And it's gonna be awesome. If your definition of awesome is dying alone in my own room wearing a really cool suit and looking absolutely stunning while vomiting on my myself and dying from oxygen deprecation.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Ashu and Luchs
trianglesplayhouse

trianglesplayhouse

Nov 14, 2021
Untitled33
Very cool self portrait

• Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, Rogue Proxy and whatevs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I wish I was gone from this world as well. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: AnneRee
trianglesplayhouse

trianglesplayhouse

Nov 14, 2021
I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I wish I was gone from this world as well. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
You too, thanks for replying to my thread