TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
What did I do to have to be the black sheep of everything? Why can't I be like everyone else? Everyone else seems to be good at at least one thing and their suffering matters. Then there's me who's the problem. This hurts me a lot, really a lot that I can't put it in words. I don't know how to cope. I don't think that I really can cope with this. People acting to me like I'm the dumbest person that ever existed, well I know I am, but they could make it a little less obvious at least. I wish that I was good in at least 1 thing and that my suffering mattered. Wish, yeah. It's always wish or hope.

Meanwhile I'm preparing for another loss that will happen soon. I need those comforting words again from my dear friend, but I'm all alone and cold. I'm going to drink.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: tunnelV, niki wonoto, Not Sure and 9 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i think you'll find there are millions out there dealing with the same kind of problems
struggling with studying not being able to keep up failing behind it's a lot pressure
life just depressing has shit having little money having to work for a inadequate amount of money.

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto, Dead Meat, ClownMe and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nobody matters really. Eventually we will all die, our lives do not mean anything. For me the only positive thing is that the suffering will end eventually, consciousness is torture. I understand it is hard to cope when you are in a lot of pain, nobody should have to suffer like that. I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto, Dead Meat, HeckingHecked and 1 other person
Q

quakociaptockh2

Mar 23, 2021
This is my biggest pain, also.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto and Dead Meat