FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really repulsive and horrifying to me how humans continue to procreate even know in this existence there is endless potential for cruelty and suffering, how could one be so selfish to do something so harmful as deciding to procreate. It's disgusting how humans so selfishly create so much suffering by forcing life here, procreation is especially tragic as it's very unnecessary as well, it's a tragedy how this species hasn't gone extinct yet but of course humans are far too delusional for that and lack any compassion.

I'm disgusted by how many humans lack the awareness of how existence truly is an undesirable state, to me it's such a horrific crime to force that onto someone else. It's hellish how humans impose existence yet wish to do all they can to make suicide inaccessible, the knowledge that humans still choose to procreate into this evil and disgusting world certainly makes me wish to ctb even more as it just shows how humans are the worst species with how they choose to make others suffer and existence is nothing but suffering.

It's disgusting how we have to struggle so much to die even know none of us ever asked for this, it's evil how we have to suffer with suicide methods being risky and inacessible all because other people were selfish enough to procreate.
I will always see procreation as unacceptable and honestly I find the whole idea of pregnancy to be terrifying and disturbing enough on it's own, I'd be beyond horrified if there was something inside of me that would soon have the ability to be tormented endlessly in this meaningless existence. It's just wrong how people see that as something to celebrate as well, it just shows how delusional humans are with their insane worship of suffering, those who procreate only cause so much harm. I wish they'd just leave the non-existence alone in peace so that no human would ever have to suffer, it will always be better to not exist no matter what.

Reactions: sserafim, Trakehner, Rogue Proxy and 4 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Unfortunately pro lifers don't care about our suffering

Reactions: sserafim, Trakehner, Immensevoid and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
A lot of people say that you have no compassion but I'd say you're being compassionate here when you express antinatalism sentiments with regards to people being born who will suffer. It's definitely better to not be born as, even if those who were born were to live a good life, they can't regret not existing if they weren't born to experience said good life so it doesn't matter.. and they wouldn't feel shitty about it. I wish my parents had these thoughts in mind before and aborted me. Either way, you're definitely compassionate enough to want to prevent others from suffering and that's nice. I just wish that our suffering could have been prevented too

With regards to the actual thread, I'm sadly apathetic to others at this point. It can't be controlled and it's pointless to argue against it as people will be people and procreate anyway. However, you deserve my respect for choosing to bring anybody here.

Anyways I hope you find peace soon. It's difficult to expect in this pro suffering world but I still hope you find peace just like the ones who you choose to not bring into existence

Reactions: sserafim and Trakehner
Namarupa

Namarupa

Student
Jan 24, 2024
"Every time a man is begotten and born the clock of human life is wound up anew, to repeat once more its same old tune that has already been played innumerable times, movement by movement and measure by measure, with insignificant variations." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie