• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really does make me want to die even more, it's truly such a terrible tragedy how I was forced to suffer in this evil existence in the first place and I don't want to suffer in any way, rather all I wish for is the peace that only eternal nothingness can bring, I just wish to be unconscious for all eternity.

Existence to me truly is so unacceptable, it'll always be an abomination to be enslaved in this hellish existence with the potential to feel such immense agony and extreme torment, it terrifies me how one can potentially exist for so long and it really disturbs me how one can suffer so immensely and unbearably yet not die.

Existence is so incredibly evil as it's the source of all suffering, it's the cause of all that torments existing beings all while they are just waiting to die anyway in an existence so futile. Existence itself truly is the problem, it's nothing more than an unnecessary harm that has served no function but to cause endless suffering, in fact the amount of suffering in this reality is simply beyond comprehension which is so horrific.

It's truly beyond hellish how existing beings are tormented every second with so many of them dying slowly and painfully in agony just to be forgotten about like they never existed at all. Existence truly is just meaningless torture and anguish all for no reason and no purpose and I want to die to escape from this evil, I'd always prefer to not exist than to be burdened with this futile existence for decades just to die slowly and painfully tortured by old age.

The human body truly just is a harmful abhorrent flesh prison that just tortures humans with the potential for it to cause such unbearable agony, what is so evil about existence is that we were forced here without consent into the most hellish reality with endless risks as after all chance so sensessly determines everything.

It terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel all while they are destined for the hopeless fate but to be tortured by old age and it's so evil how despite this there's no straightforward way to die. Only death can bring me peace from this torturous imposistion that I was so tragically burdened with, the fact that access to painless death isn't a human right for all is so devastatingly harmful and causes way more suffering in an existence that is already so immensely evil.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Melancholic_Misfit, ijustwishtodie and 3 others