B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I think the final Iteration in society kicking me out and frankly murdering me with their apathy will be completed today. I've lost everything over the past 19 months. I was the victim of crimes while in medical school and society blamed the victim... The criminals who did it will live great lives and I'll lose mine. But you know what my family and those that could've helped but refused to are far more guilty. I've lost virtually all my possessions, my career, family, I have no friends. My student loan debt is crushing and I cannot get a job despite working my ass off in life. I'm completely homeless in a state you don't want to be in October... Wish me luck today's the end. 16 always was one of my favorite numbers... I fought hard to survive unfortunately there was nothing I could do.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, MatrixPrisoner, wheezle42 and 7 others
P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
We're here for you for as long as you stick around. I wish you luck.

Reactions: IBM0000
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
I think the final Iteration in society kicking me out and frankly murdering me with their apathy will be completed today. I've lost everything over the past 19 months. I was the victim of crimes while in medical school and society blamed the victim... The criminals who did it will live great lives and I'll lose mine. But you know what my family and those that could've helped but refused to are far more guilty. I've lost virtually all my possessions, my career, family, I have no friends. My student loan debt is crushing and I cannot get a job despite working my ass off in life. I'm completely homeless in a state you don't want to be in October... Wish me luck today's the end. 16 always was one of my favorite numbers... I fought hard to survive unfortunately there was nothing I could do.
I'm sorry about everything that happened to you but I hope you can find peace in any decision you choose to take

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I'm sorry about everything that happened to you but I hope you can find peace in any decision you choose to take
There's nothing in my life that gives me any happiness it all got taken from me. I just wanted a life with meaning and relative success.... That said I can't say I necessarily want my life to end. If circumstances like having the life I worked hard for and should have I would be happy. So there is theoretical potential happiness. It's just not obtainable for me. Factor in the abandonment by everyone. There's just somethings you don't come back from not without help anyways. Unfortunately, no one cares to help. That said being in paradise soon does mean peace is in my future! Something I haven't been able to say in a long long time.

Reactions: Quinton Coldwater
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I wish you the best of luck in finding the peace you've worked so hard for. What method are you choosing? What time are you gonna do it?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you've been through, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: brokeandbroken
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I wish you the best of luck in finding the peace you've worked so hard for. What method are you choosing? What time are you gonna do it?
Thank you. And neither of those I think would be smart to answer. But sooner rather than later.

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
Thank you. And neither of those I think would be smart to answer. But sooner rather than later.
Of course dude ^^

You don't have to answer anything, but don't be afraid to share either. Remember this is SS, no one's gonna rat you out :)

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I hope you find the peace you are looking for. Godspeed.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Life circumstances suck ass! It's like a coin flip with heads on both sides, but we are forced to pick tails.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Of course dude ^^

You don't have to answer anything, but don't be afraid to share either. Remember this is SS, no one's gonna rat you out :)
I've always like multiples of 2. Since there isn't a month with 32 days.... 2^4 works... Super symmetry.

Last edited:
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
So I had intended on hanging myself. But... I realized I couldn't tie a hangmans knot well enough to where I felt comfortable... So tomorrow I will practice... Guess 18 will have to be my new favorite number. The bus has unfortunately been delayed. Not sure why I can't edit my post...

W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Sounds awful, I feel for u. I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Sounds awful, I feel for u. I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do.
Just a minor setback... In a bitter twist of irony I do feel like a fraud... I feel like I let myself, everyone here, and everyone who has abandoned me in my time of need down... I'll do better next time...

W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Just a minor setback... In a bitter twist of irony I do feel like a fraud... I feel like I let myself, everyone here, and everyone who has abandoned me in my time of need down... I'll do better next time...
Don't ever feel like you are letting anyone on here down. We are all on the same boat and we've been there before. <3

• Love