Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Well friends, this is it. Found out my wife cheated and I literally cant take anymore. Im going to hang myself tonight. I know I haven't been on this site long, but its been great talking to you guys. I hope this site stays up, and I wish all of you the best

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Some place nice, LoiteringClouds, Sannti and 10 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I really think you should wait and give it a bit of time since it sounds like you only just found out this devastating news. Of course you are going to be in turmoil right now but don't do anything impulsive. Stick around and talk to us here or a friend or family member before you do anything.

Reactions: movinout17, Cuppatea856, dazed_dreamer and 5 others
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that she's a cheater. Your heart literally breaks in two. I wish you well with your plans.

Reactions: Liminal1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for finding peace and respite.

supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
Good luck, friend! Peace.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
make sure you don't do anything impulsively. there are many recourses that can help you deal with this kind of information, but if you really feel like your ready, i wish you safe travels <3

Reactions: movinout17, LoiteringClouds and Liminal1
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
All the best to you as well.

HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Remember it's not your fault. She is the one who failed to be honest with you about how she felt about your relationship. Cheaters should get the rope for real. I've been cheated on too, it feels like you're worth nothing I know. But she is just one person. Bad people exist.

But if you go through with your plans, I hope you finally find your peace.

• Hugs
RussianRoulette

RussianRoulette

Oct 17, 2023
Good luck friend, we all got our struggles here ! I hope you find peace my friend !

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Well friends, this is it. Found out my wife cheated qnd I literally cant take anymore. Im going to hang myself tonight. O know I haven't been on this sight long, but its been great talking to you guys. I hope this site stays up, and I wish all of the best
Son of a bitch! A broken relationship is why I am going to kill myself too. There is a lot of heartbreak on here from relationships ending, one sided of course. The receiver of the break-up never sees it coming. That's what is devastating. I feel your pain and my pain. For me death seems to only way it will end. I wish you well.

• Hugs
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
If I were you, I wouldn't do this impulsively right now. I would wait maybe 3 months, or even longer. So if I was 100% sure, then I would do it. I know friends who had the same thing happen and almost killed themselves, but today they are doing great. So, be careful with impulsive attitudes

Reactions: Liminal1 and betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@iDontKnowWhat I agree, time is the only thing that is gonna help here. I'm pro-choice but a relationship ending is one of those things you really need to wait out and see how you feel in a few weeks/months. She's not worth you taking your life over when you could very well be happy in a new relationship down the line. Go be with someone and don't be alone tonight @Liminal1 if you think you're really gonna do something, please :heart:

Reactions: iDontKnowWhat and Liminal1
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I am so sorry that she hurt you like that, I hope you find peace and happiness in the end.

• Love