• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well it looks like my time on this planet getting shorter went to the doctors this morning to get sum tests results. Looks like things are not getting any better my kidneys are about 50% efficient . My liver all so down between 50 and 75% all do my back is starting to fall apart. O and my rite elbow is getting worse the result of that is my fingers and hand are going numb. They say as my back gets worse my balls will go num so no more happy hour ;) LOL :D . Think i whate until after xmas now thats if my body holds out either way just be glad it soon be

• Hugs
Reactions: Futility and Stan
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Well it looks like my time on this planet getting shorter went to the doctors this morning to get sum tests results. Looks like things are not getting any better my kidneys are about 50% efficient . My liver all so down between 50 and 75% all do my back is starting to fall apart. O and my rite elbow is getting worse the result of that is my fingers and hand are going numb. They say as my back gets worse my balls will go num so no more happy hour ;) LOL :D . Think i whate until after xmas now thats if my body holds out either way just be glad it soon be
I don't know if you're being serious or not since you're joking about it.