• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Im here wondering about those folks who die accidentally while taking bath…

So: the Gas Heater has a tube linked to the outside of the window in order to make the product of this combustion goes away. Right?

It wouldn't be the easiest way to die just disconnect this pipe/tube and increase it's measure leading to the smallest room of the house and then turn on the tap into hot water??

Am I missing something?

***Edit:
The idea here is a method that will kill like: definitely!!! Tired of thinking about the extended coma… awaking up… throwing up… detoxing from antI psychotic medication…. hours until death possibly up to 24h….

And this would fit to my pets!!!!

***Since I've already spend around 4.000USD so far in drugs …
I would take something together with this method (of course)!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, lobster salad and Midgardsorm
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
Death by carbon monoxide? You should buy a sensor and a oxygen suit to test out CO levels first.

Reactions: ShornSoloists and The Lonely
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
Would you mind explaining what sensor and oxygen suit?
I dunno the particulars (because I searched it up so very long ago) but I know that carbon monoxide has sensor for detecting ppm concentration of CO in air. Oxygen suit is meant to protect you while you're conducting your tests. Also, besides gas heat, you can look into charcoal and old power generators for the production of CO.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad and The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I dunno the particulars (because I searched it up so very long ago) but I know that carbon monoxide has sensor for detecting ppm concentration of CO in air. Oxygen suit is meant to protect you while you're conducting your tests. Also, besides gas heat, you can look into charcoal and old power generators for the production of CO.

EBAFE456 1988 4865 B32D 39CE1EAF3508

I didn't knew this sensor existed! But Already googled it!

I wont make many fuss about this method…

I will just disconnect the tube from window so then it will lead right into my laundry room (a pretty small place)…I just need to get this sensor but I think "That's it"!

Geez … I think I have my method done!!! :hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner and BobMorane
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Careful, if the place is too small and closed it might affect whoever finds you after you successfully do it. I read that German Soldiers who entered too soon in the gas chamber often passed out really quickly and died too, the gas was different, but still.

We don't want to endanger anybody. Maybe setting a timer?

Well, at least you won't be around to pay for the gas service.

Reactions: The Lonely
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
Geez … I think I have my method done!!! :hug:
No you're not done. You have to plan everything in detail and test everything, because the consequences of failure are immense. You could end up in a vegetative state with no one to care for you. Finding the right method takes a lot of research, study brainstorming and testing.

Reactions: Cakeisalie and The Lonely
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
If you had access to some kind of high explosive (c4, anfo, tnt), that would for sure be the easiest, most certain way to die. Imagine packing a car with anfo, or creating a c4 vest, and just pushing a buttion. It would like the staples "that was easy" button. Here one second, gone the next. No pain, 0 chance of survival.

I created a thread when I first joined ss that was going to possibly be an explosive method thread. I personally shut it down quick when I realized that would make this forum a radical/terrorist entity, and draw way too much attention.

But assuredly, this is the fastest, most painless, most guaranteed method. I would say 2nd would be to wire a remote to a trigger of a .50bmg rifle, and shoot yourself with that. Same concept, push and button and done. You wouldn't hear, see, or feel anything. 50bmg center of mass shot is 100% lethal instantly. This seems pretty feasible, as you can pick up a 50 cal rifle for $3k https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/rifles/armalite-ar-50-rifle/p/1473668

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
No you're not done. You have to plan everything in detail and test everything, because the consequences of failure are immense. You could end up in a vegetative state with no one to care for you. Finding the right method takes a lot of research, study brainstorming and testing.

I think if you fall unconscious, you will be breathing gas until death. The problem is that the body feels carbon monoxide, you begin to suffocate and despair might take over your body, that's why helium is used in the Exit Bag method, Helium does not smell. There were a lot of accidental deaths because of Gas Heater, so it can be used as a method, for sure.

If you had access to some kind of high explosive (c4, anfo, tnt), that would for sure be the easiest, most certain way to die. Imagine packing a car with anfo, or creating a c4 vest, and just pushing a buttion. It would like the staples "that was easy" button. Here one second, gone the next. No pain, 0 chance of survival.

I created a thread when I first joined ss that was going to possibly be an explosive method thread. I personally shut it down quick when I realized that would make this forum a radical/terrorist entity, and draw way too much attention.

But assuredly, this is the fastest, most painless, most guaranteed method. I would say 2nd would be to wire a remote to a trigger of a .50bmg rifle, and shoot yourself with that. Same concept, push and button and done. You wouldn't hear, see, or feel anything. 50bmg center of mass shot is 100% lethal instantly. This seems pretty feasible, as you can pick up a 50 cal rifle for $3k https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-gear-gun-supplies/rifles/armalite-ar-50-rifle/p/1473668

Guns are very difficult to obtain in certain countries. Explosives would be even worse, although they can be created with some chemicals, they're very dangerous and might hurt someone else.

Reactions: lobster salad and The Lonely
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I would personally use my golden ticket, and drop this method.

There is more that could probably go wrong with this method than N(even with having to titrate off meds)

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Guns are very difficult to obtain in certain countries. Explosives would be even worse, although they can be created with some chemicals, they're very dangerous and might hurt someone else.
Regarding possibly injuringing someone else, The Joker once said "you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs." Most commercial explosives are relatively stable. C4, for example, can't be set off without a blasting cap. Even shooting it with a 50 cal doesn't produce enough energy. Neither does burning it in thermite.

Ok, easy and attainable - 2000mg of dnp. Should cost less than $30 shipped, and is not illegal in most jurisdictions.

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Regarding possibly injuringing someone else, The Joker once said "you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs." Most commercial explosives are relatively stable. C4, for example, can't be set off without a blasting cap. Even shooting it with a 50 cal doesn't produce enough energy. Neither does burning it in thermite.

Ok, easy and attainable - 2000mg of dnp. Should cost less than $30 shipped, and is not illegal in most jurisdictions.

We break the eggs by carefully hatching them, Joker, not throwing it on a wall or someone. ~.~

Let's not harm anyone except the bodies that we own.

Also imagine surviving the explosion and live with the damages. Would be better not to try.

Reactions: Jumping_realms
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Guys:
I have the equipment (heater),
I have the place,
and I can even take N and lay down and wait.

(Ops, not lay down) …

People die while taking shower… Can't be that bad!

And I will buy this meter to check the CO level (not the CO2) as the picture I posted.

I appreciate your comments! :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Jumping_realms and Midgardsorm
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
We break the eggs by carefully hatching them, Joker, not throwing it on a wall or someone. ~.~

Let's not harm anyone except the bodies that we own.

Also imagine surviving the explosion and live with the damages. Would be better not to try.
You are not surviving an anfo or c4 explosion. No chance. These methods are 100% effective.