Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
The cops bashed my door in last week and I finally, have a lockable door. It's still half destroyed, doesnt have a working handle, doesnt have great structural integrity, but the lock has been fixed so i can for the first time in a week, leave my appartment. Landlord says maybe it'll be properly fixed next week. An entire week, locked in a single room (it's a 1 1/2 app). I'd like to thank the cops for their great service, for not only did they not wait 5 minutes before yeeting the door in the first place, they failed to contact my landlord as they promised they would (to get my door fixed), forced me to get in contact with some weird local organism, failed to register my name properly and gave the wrong name to said organism, told the organism i... don't have a working phone despite me giving them my phone number when they came to yeet the door. God damnit blue bois, get your shit together or no more doughnuts !

Bonus: When they seized my firearms a few months ago when i was sent to the asylum, they managed to get every single firearm named wrong in their papers, despite me giving them the names, despite some of them having the manufacturer engraved on it and being one google search away from the result, which lead to them thinking i had a stolen firearm since it had the same serial as a gun they somehow mistook it for, despite being completly different type of boom booms.

Here's the big bean praising his lock. No longer need to put boots in front of the door to keep it from opening by itself.
DSC_3307.JPG

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Livingvsdying25, sleepytourist and 10 others
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Cops be too busy shooting guns to read guns.

Reactions: NightmareTour, Bootleg Astolfo and botanormal
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Glad you have a lock at least. I do hope that your parents feel some guilt for making you be in such a situation just cos you didn't text back.

Finally you can get not so expensive food, be able to go for a walk, and I'm hoping you'll sleep better knowing that you can at least lock the door for some security.

• Love
Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo and botanormal
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021

yayyyyy!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo and botanormal
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Glad you have a lock at least. I do hope that your parents feel some guilt for making you be in such a situation just cos you didn't text back.

Finally you can get not so expensive food, be able to go for a walk, and I'm hoping you'll sleep better knowing that you can at least lock the door for some security.
They don't seem to bothered by the whole locking me inside my appartment thanks to a busted door thing -_- But yee, can finally go out for a walk, to buy me fookin pills, buy food, buy toilet paper, and finally not have to constantly be panicking about the possibility of someone easily kicking my door in.

Reactions: Wrennie and wordsonscreen
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Just need a doormat on the outside that says ACAB.

Reactions: LONE WOLF., Bootleg Astolfo and NightmareTour
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
They don't seem to bothered by the whole locking me inside my appartment thanks to a busted door thing -_- But yee, can finally go out for a walk, to buy me fookin pills, buy food, buy toilet paper, and finally not have to constantly be panicking about the possibility of someone easily kicking my door in.
we need them fookin pills

Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo