• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Does it always feel like when one bad thing happens, another crisis follows in its path? I'm talking about anything too, whether the situation be big or small, for example your power could go out while you have a slow cooker running with a stew boiling inside, once that power shuts off your stew is no longer cooking... another example could be you can be diagnosed with a kidney disease and need to get one of your kidneys removed, comes the day of your dialysis the doctor tells you the machine is malfunctioning. Is it just me or does one bad thing happen after the other, why can't for just once in our life can we be showered with an extent period of happiness, even if it's just for a short while?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, ImsooDone1N, Antonin49 and 1 other person
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Yes, I absolutely feel that there is some type of interconnection between my many misfortunes. I don't recall having an extended period of happiness or good luck since I was a child. And even then, there was some traumatic stuff mixed in.

I have tried many things, all without success to break this cycle. Idk what to do know & am at my wits end here.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Soul, ExitTheDay and 1 other person
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Yes, I absolutely feel that there is some type of interconnection between my many misfortunes. I don't recall having an extended period of happiness or good luck since I was a child. And even then, there was some traumatic stuff mixed in.

I have tried many things, all without success to break this cycle. Idk what to do know & am at my wits end here.
I feel ya, it pushes me to the end even further than it should, I mean it's over the smallest situations but it just feels never fucking ending

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul