• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShatteredSoul

ShatteredSoul

She dwells with Beauty-Beauty that must die.
Jan 11, 2022
The doctor told me I could have dropped down dead from a drug I was prescribed that was mixing dangerously with the citalopram I'm taking.
It can cause Qt prolongation and basically increase the strength of the citalopram.
He wants me to go for a heart trace but has still prescribed these two drugs to me. I've halfed the citalopram.
Now I'm thinking maybe I should purposely increase the citalopram again and hope for the best? I'm passively suicidal atm, I'm tired of life and can't stand that I'm obviously unlovable in the romantic sense, my health is continuing to decline too.
I can't fight my survival instinct atm so maybe this is my chance?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Cathy Ames, natali4 and 4 others
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
Don't do anything Impulsively, unless you Know 100% that you want to CTB
good luck, friend

• Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, waitingforrest and ShatteredSoul
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
Whatever you do is up to you, and I hope you can think through what is best for you. If you're unsure though I'd probably say to steer clear of taking more than recommended/prescribed since should you change your mind it wouldn't be good to be in a worse position. I'm sorry you're in a position where you're suffering and I hope things can get better, best wishes whatever you decide to do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Cathy Ames and ShatteredSoul
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I believe I had that happen. I did not drop dead, but I was having a very irregular heartbeat to the point where there was a risk of brain damage. So I kind of recommend that you not do this on purpose.

Also, this says you can have fainting and seizures, and the fainting is bad because it comes without warning. Imagine all the different ways suddenly fainting (without any warning) could be a disaster.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ShatteredSoul and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
I believe I had that happen. I did not drop dead, but I was having a very irregular heartbeat to the point where there was a risk of brain damage. So I kind of recommend that you not do this on purpose.

Also, this says you can have fainting and seizures, and the fainting is bad because it comes without warning. Imagine all the different ways suddenly fainting (without any warning) could be a disaster.

Yeah don't do it.

Reactions: ShatteredSoul