• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
When I was 20 I tried to kill myself by drinking a 6 pack and taking a bottle of sleep pills. My only thought process was how can I kill myself, and not leave the bedroom. I wanted to die, I had a really bad life, but at the same time there was a part of me that thought he had his whole future ahead of him.

Now that I am in my late 40's and have basically been broken, my mindset is different. I am just looking at straight numbers, what will put me 6 feet under the quickest and most reliably, which since I am in the states would mean a gun. Its really hard to get over 90 percent success rate any other way outside of jumping off of a 100 story building. Also, if there was a failure of a suicide attempt at my age, I could not even imagine being in a mental hospital now, did that back then too.

That is not to say that I don't like thinking about other methods as well. Like getting drunk and swimming out into the ocean is one of my favorites. However if there was a pill that I could take and just close my eyes and never open them I would. Honestly support unrestricted assisted suicide. Could you imagine if we were able to have these really hard conversations with our doctors? Just get a script from him, go home and wrap everything up, then warp everything up.

Just my 2 cents on suicide and how the mind set is different depending on where you are in life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoOneLovesMiMi, leavingthesoultrap, Justnotme and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always wished for a suicide pill like that, it'd be such a relief to just easily choose to never wake again in peace, it's cruel how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostforever77