Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Well not quite yet but we are definitely making progress! I found this article a few weeks back and couldn't help but find the irony in posting it here. I thought it was kind of interesting how they held an ethics panel first as well. How does one objectively find this ethical I'd love to know.

I love reading about science and technology. Some of the recent advances we hear about make you wonder what they are actually capable of behind closed doors. I'd love to hear feedback or any similar type articles if anyone has something to add.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
How do they know that these dead people want to be brought back to life?

that would be my worst nightmare. I wonder if any of them will be people who ctb.

can you just imagine it. . . you finally get up the nerve and the courage and you finally succeed to ctb. . . Then some asshole brings you back to life!! :ohhhh:

• Wow
Reactions: n0505 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
How do they know that these dead people want to be brought back to life?

that would be my worst nightmare. I wonder if any of them will be people who ctb.

can you just imagine it. . . you finally get up the nerve and the courage and you finally succeed to ctb. . . Then some asshole brings you back to life!! :ohhhh:

It's a pro lifers wet dream! :pfff:

Jokes aside it's pretty serious stuff and raises many moral and ethical questions. Maybe DNRs will make a huge come back.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and BlueWidow