• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
As I make an attempt at Life, I soon discover that right now, in Life, there are critical key actions, small simple actions which carry enourmous consequences.

And that makes sense, since my life has taken severe detour away from happiness , enjoyable life, because of some simple small mistakes I made.

There are the critical key actions which if are taken would bring much of the result I expect.

Can I be able to identify this key critical taks? and act upon them?

Are you done with planning and now what is your next task?

-----------------------------------------

Regarding my project and the way im going to make some money , the software is almost complete and im using the Bitcoin/Litecoin Testnet.

at work, im fine. Not much to do. ( Something about Active Directory Federation Services, Microsoft Windows for a Login Application)

but if im to focus on the key action, is just registering new users, and paying the membership fee... have to test that, hundreths of times, I could automate it, but... hmm... I really could....

thats the key task of all my tasks, veryfing it works... with the redistribution. and voila.

Focus on Critical Taks.
I have to have a job, so I better also work on my job thing.
I should go excercise and take care of my health too.
I should stop thinking about the poor girl I was going out with and she went to Canada and married the first Rich man she saw and met the first week she arrived in Canada, she's living an amazing life, good for her. I'm amazed how her life changed, if I do my thing, my life can change dramatically too.

doing, dare myself, that is the challenge, and also have something in mind to do, and then doing it, what a challenge...

change your life,
change my life,
by doing small actions I could change my life,
and live in a different set,
in a different possible world and scenario

change the beliefs
change the possibilities, stretch the possibilities,
push the possibilities,
push my own limiting beliefs,
push my self to action,
action is everything,
simplistic, most simple, slow, enjoyable, action

el mundo de fantasía se puede volver realidad con nuestra mente y nuestra acción

simple enjoyable action even if slow, is quite good! it will bring results!

I already have the key task, have to make it work

damm... when will I move forward? I will try this simple enjoyable action even if slow thing....

damm... my beliefs are screwing with me again? ... hmm.... now im doubtful, what the fuck...

• Hugs
Reactions: Superfluous, Alec, H2H2 and 2 others
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
damm... my beliefs are screwing with me again? ... hmm.... now im doubtful, what the fuck...

Therein lies the truest of all challenges.

Reactions: dandan and Superfluous