Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
Black+Field+Cricket2.jpg

This evening I walking into my bedroom because I noticed chirping. I turned the light on and saw a cricket in the corner. Of course, I was startled and it was startled. I yelled at it a few times and it was obviously shook. I decided to describe my situation to the SS general chat and one user suggested that the cricket may have came into my room looking for a CTB partner for N. As anyone else here would do, I tried to befriend the insect but I guess it had enough of me and tried to hop away. Now, I would let the cricket be but I realized that this cricket was a criminal and has actually committed "breaking and entering" into my own house. I went through my options: I could kill it or capture it. Of course the death penalty would be quite the harsh punishment for such an offense, so I decided it would be best to throw the cricket out on its ass. With some help from a family member, we captured the cricket and set it free.

Later on in the evening, I heard scratching on a door connected to the outside. After being told that the cricket may have returned drunk and ornery, I yelled "you can come back inside, but rents due!" I haven't heard the scratching at the door since that incident half an hour ago.

If that cricket is using this site, please PM me if you're still interested in being a partner.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cockatoo, Sensei, SN?0RN0t and 9 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Maybe he doesn't want to be a cricket anymore and would like to be reincarnated as a lizard so he can kill the other crickets that bullied him.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Damn timewaster crickets, you have to be so careful with some insects. :blarg: