singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
The pacific voluntary road to the death is a way of torture in a society where the hidden suffering works as a law.
The dictatorship that works best is not the classic militarized "barracks" but one that disguises its torture under entertainment. "If it's fun it shouldn't be bad".
It is much more profitable to medicalize a life than to let it die. The city is full of pharmacies. People are automatons in a world where voluntary death is the worst of taboos.
You are free to be born but not die. The difference is that I have not asked for the first freedom, therefore it is not freedom. Life has been imposed on me.
Western capitalist society is the realm of quantitative over qualitative. It doesn't matter what your quality of life is, just that you live. If you demand medical attention for a dignified life, it will be delayed and on hold, but if you try to make an attempt on your own life, they will be the ones who will put all their effort into saving you from your voluntary act. Those who look after your health are the first to cause your suffering. Doing everything opposite of what you want is the norm.

Reactions: ApathyToLife and ThisUnrest
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
The pacific voluntary road to the death is a way of torture in a society where the hidden suffering works as a law.
The dictatorship that works best is not the classic militarized "barracks" but one that disguises its torture under entertainment. "If it's fun it shouldn't be bad".
It is much more profitable to medicalize a life than to let it die. The city is full of pharmacies. People are automatons in a world where voluntary death is the worst of taboos.
You are free to be born but not die. The difference is that I have not asked for the first freedom, therefore it is not freedom. Life has been imposed on me.
Western capitalist society is the realm of quantitative over qualitative. It doesn't matter what your quality of life is, just that you live. If you demand medical attention for a dignified life, it will be delayed and on hold, but if you try to make an attempt on your own life, they will be the ones who will put all their effort into saving you from your voluntary act. Those who look after your health are the first to cause your suffering. Doing everything opposite of what you want is the norm.
Simple society wants to make it seem as though it's doing it for people because they value them. Nope. They want their labor. Doesn't matter the governmental system. Unfortunately, the government at least mine rarely tries to have people reach their potential and maximize their labor. Usually isn't needed but even when it is despite being capable doesn't. They aren't sad you died. They are sad your labor died with it. You are just your labor, social characteristics and taxes a person isn't tied to it in their opinion.

Reactions: ApathyToLife
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
bought alive without any choice where we are forced to exist and forced to keep on living
we are just slaves to the goverment this is a plot to enslave every man, woman and child to keep you living regardless of any situation you find your self in, we have had our choice to leave life behind removed even attempting to leave behind this awful enslavement results in forced kidnapping forced imprisonmentand forced drugging and deprived of all privacy yet we are told we are free

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
The only real freedom left outside of one's head is the freedom to starve.