• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I feel so retarded for thinking like this. I hate how I am like this. I really wish it wasn't a part of me, but it is. When I read a post about people cutting themselves, I get jealous. Something about the idea of cutting myself attracts me. I don't understand why anyone would cut their own skin and I know it's not a good thing, yet I want to experience that. I know this mindset is completely retarded and I really wish it would not be who I am as it brings so much shame for me.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and Cookiedough8956
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
The scars I have are a source of profound shame. I can't even bear to look at them, never mind wearing something comfortable in hot weather where others can.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Please don't start cutting. Once they heal- they will keep reminding you of what happened. It does for me, and that itself is a trigger.
Then once you cut, you gotta do the whole cleaning process ugh. worry about infection, etc
I can't wear certain clothes cause I gotta hide them.
Its just something to be avoided if u can!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Mr. Hang Man and CoolGuy9
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
Thanks for venting as I'm sure you're not the only one; though you may want to seek out professional help. Have you tried therapy?

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Please don't start cutting. Once they heal- they will keep reminding you of what happened. It does for me, and that itself is a trigger.
Then once you cut, you gotta do the whole cleaning process ugh. Sorry about infection, etc
I can't wear certain clothes cause I gotta hide them.
Its just something to be avoided if u can!!
I won't start cutting myself. Whatever compels people like you to do it doesn't compel me. It's just that I wish it did. I know that doesn't make any sense and I hate myself for being like this.
Thanks for venting as I'm sure you're not the only one; though you may want to seek out professional help. Have you tried therapy?
Gonna try therapy soon. I'm hoping that I can explain this to a professional and then he will be able to explain why I think like this. Not knowing why I think like this and also feeling like I'm the only one with this problem bothers me so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
Uff. I was psychotic when I cut myself. I never cut myself before. It's terribly traumatizing. I can't deal with this shit. If you're sane, please don't do it. You'll regret every day for the rest of your life.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, CoolGuy9 and Cookiedough8956
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I have scars on my forearm from when I was younger, I was in a lot of pain and didn't know how to cope in a healthy way, so I started cutting. I stopped when I got with my wife, and when I got into HS a lot of people asked me what was wrong with my arm. They figured it to be burns, but only few people know why that are close to me.
Don't ever try to do it, you'll leave just with more hatred toward yourself then when you started.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, CoolGuy9 and Mr. Hang Man
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
Gonna try therapy soon. I'm hoping that I can explain this to a professional and then he will be able to explain why I think like this. Not knowing why I think like this and also feeling like I'm the only one with this problem bothers me so much.

That's awesome!

I used to be a self-injurer in my teenage years. 9 years later the best advice that I could give to someone (that I wish someone would have given to me) is to find a hobby that you love such as reading, art, writing, biking, exercising, cooking, photography, henna, etc.

When you feel or have those compulsions to SI submerge yourself into something that you enjoy doing that you'll find yourself proud of in the end.

GL dear friend!

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I'm really glad everyone shared about this. I have thought about it, but never done it. I've hit myself in the past and that is traumatizing enough. I'm glad for those of you that stopped.

Mr. Hang Man

Mr. Hang Man

Just hanging around
Mar 11, 2019
I have scars on my forearm from when I was younger, I was in a lot of pain and didn't know how to cope in a healthy way, so I started cutting. I stopped when I got with my wife, and when I got into HS a lot of people asked me what was wrong with my arm. They figured it to be burns, but only few people know why that are close to me.
Don't ever try to do it, you'll leave just with more hatred toward yourself then when you started.
Not only that but public shame as well if your cuts are noticed, they view it as attention seeking behavior.
I feel so retarded for thinking like this. I hate how I am like this. I really wish it wasn't a part of me, but it is. When I read a post about people cutting themselves, I get jealous. Something about the idea of cutting myself attracts me. I don't understand why anyone would cut their own skin and I know it's not a good thing, yet I want to experience that. I know this mindset is completely retarded and I really wish it would not be who I am as it brings so much shame for me.
I know, I feel the same way too where I feel that I need to cut to cope and just see how it feels like. The thing I feared the most are the noticeable scars that get left behind when you cut. My family views this kind of behavior as dishonorable and cowardly, but the desire is still there...

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, CoolGuy9 and Cookiedough8956
S

salvation

Yo
Mar 21, 2019
I have never cut, i don't know why

N

neveranyhope

Mar 27, 2019
@CoolGuy9 I understand the urge & hope therapy helps. I have so many gross cutting scars... I'd get them covered with tattoos if I could afford itt/ thought it would be worth it. It's embarrassing. The worst ones are on my legs, I don't know why, maybe the skin there is different but those are the worst. I cut myself again last year after I hadn't in 8 years... it's kind of like an addiction I guess. I always got a calming rush when I did it. I always liked the part after tending to the wounds, but then the scars stay bright pink for way too long. I wanted to push hard enough to do real damage (a friend's dad killed himself that way) but I was never brave enough. Good on you for reaching out for help. There aren't any words for how bad mental pain is and I hope you feel some peace in some way or another.

Reactions: Mr. Hang Man, BlackDragonof1989 and CoolGuy9