И

исчезающий

Aug 24, 2020
Every day I think about going to a station or railway with the intention of you already knowing, but the fear of feeling pain at the moment is still great (how can I overcome this?)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: promapicide, taylor321, imacrybaby and 5 others
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
From what I heard train related deaths are pretty much always painful (and likely to fail if you can't position yourself correctly + if the train is not fast enough) unless you position yourself to get decapitated by the train. I also heard it's a quick death though, so you just have to handle maybe a few seconds of pain if you do it correctly… then you'll be at peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: promapicide, LastFlowers and исчезающий
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Well, I have a rail station and rails near, but trains are a bit slowly there, so it's not a way for me. But you probably wouldn't experience any pain if it's decapitation.

Reactions: promapicide
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
The problem with choosing to ctb by train is that it affects a lot of people. You'd risk traumatising the poor train driver.

Reactions: Sensei, Life_and_Death, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
It shouldn't be a problem if you do it properly. The most important is to choose a long, heavy cargo train and choose the rails out of the city, where trains go above 100 mph.

Reactions: promapicide, Metalhead and Rn110bg101
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
From what I heard train related deaths are pretty much always painful (and likely to fail if you can't position yourself correctly + if the train is not fast enough) unless you position yourself to get decapitated by the train. I also heard it's a quick death though, so you just have to handle maybe a few seconds of pain if you do it correctly… then you'll be at peace.
I'd like to point out that most trains (in my country every single one) have a cover in front of the wheels, so you'd have to find a rather slow moving freight train that has cars with clear access to the wheels, then be really fast positioning your head. I remember reading a thread explaining it in great detail here but that was in back in August and the thread is possibly older.

Reactions: promapicide and Rn110bg101
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
This is one of the only methods that I have available.
The other one is jumping, but I think standing in front of a train is less scary
I am going to get blackout drunk and do it.
Unfortunately I have to travel but luckily not that far.
The train line I'm going to, the fast big trains travel at 60mph.

Reactions: promapicide