M

mojabaka

Student
Apr 20, 2022
This and r/vaccinelonghaulers are literally the only places on the entire internet where I can talk about my "vaccine" injury without being censored and ridiculed. I've been banned from severall Facebook groups, several subreddits and my YouTube comments are getting automatically delted everytime I try to post a comment containing the word "vaccine". The only other place where free speech is allowed is Twitter, but Twitter is not really build for discussions and the character limit sucks. How did we let this happen? The internet was supposed to be a place for sharing everything and the pivoton of free speech according to its founder Tim Berners-Lee. How did we let it happen that basically only 3 companies control the entire internet?

How did we let it happen that doctors don't care about "First, do no harm" anymore, but inject billions of people with untested garbage we have 0 long term data about? What the hell is happening, why is everything controlled by greed and money?

I haven't slept again for 48 hours due to nerve and brain damage, before that I chatted with a mother whos 12 year old son died of myocarditis after receiving the poison.

I can't anymore. I've been crying non stop for 3 hours now and I want just everything to end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, pthnrdnojvsc, 710 and 10 others
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Could you describe what happened to you?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry you're suffering. I hate sensorship. It's why I'm here too

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I relate to you very much. Doctors also ruined my life, although in a different way (they misdiagnosed my spinal condition). I want to punish them 24/7, and hearing what vaccines and covid have done to you and many others, my anger is only increasing. These people in China who let the virus out + vaccine makers, they all deserve to be punished severely. They need to serve a lifetime.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, MountainMonkey and 1 other person
M

mojabaka

Student
Apr 20, 2022
Could you describe what happened to you?
I got POTS, small fiber neuropathy and severe insomnia due to the "vaccine". Before that I was a completey healthy semi pro athlete. Now I sometime need a wheelchair just in order to get to the toilet. I also possibly have brain damage that's not detactable by current technology. I completely lost the ability to fall asleep and have to take sleeping meds every day, but they all stop working after around 4 months and now I'm awake for 2 days in a row again. Meanwhile I'm getting banned left and right on every social media platform for saying that the vaccine ruined my life and that I'm suicidal because of it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, CowsAgainstCapitali, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
wikipedia censored charcoals method so less ppl would be aware of this method details and use it😂
censorship is fucking pathetic man, feeble attempts to damage control collapsing world
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/09/156779_wikicens.jpg
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/09/156780_wikicens2.jpg

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
This world will be worse with each passing day. We are warriors in this life c

S

Sardonia

Sep 7, 2022
Yeah it sucks. People want this site censored and taken down as well. This world is so cruel.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and mojabaka
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
We're supposed to pretend the vaccines have no side effects for some hypothetical greater good. Naysayers are fringe, right-wing lunatics. So normal, thinking people have nowhere to go with their thoughts and feelings. I'll never understand this bizarre, black and white world we're creating.

Reactions: MountainMonkey and mojabaka