• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bardia

Bardia

Jul 11, 2019
It's well-known that death due to severe methemoglobinemia from SN poisoning leaves the carcass with cynanosis (a bluish tint), and blood the color of mud. This is apparently very noticeable and makes it obvious that the cause of death was SN poisoning. Spectrophotometry on autopsy will reveal the methemoglobinemia regardless; I know that, too.

But for how long after death is the cyanosis really noticeable?

I've long had a fantasy of peacefully CTB somewhere in the wilderness, where it would be unlikely (although, never impossible) for my corpse to be found in less than a few days, ideally a week. Partly I wish to do this because I want to die in the place where I feel the most alive, the wild. But also I'm hoping my death is not 100% obviously a suicide to appearances, due to the stigma surrounding the "ultimate selfish act," general lack of empathy or understanding, potential inappropriately assumed responsibility taken on by loved ones, etc. And of course being too far from a hospital to receive treatment is appealing.

My plan is to take a cocktail of SN and DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide), far out in the wilderness. I'll carry a backpack and the ten essentials. I'll mix the concoction before I get far away from a trash container, where I will dispose of the original bottles for the compounds, and consume it from a nondescript glass container. My plan is to do this soon.

I know increased hiker/backpacker traffic increases the risk of early discovery, but warmer temperatures make it easier to keep the DMSO working effectively as a solvent. I also know not to mix the DMSO/SN with water at all. There's also the possibility of taking the SN via DMSO skin application, which maybe makes it look even more like an accident.

Any insight in this regard (the obviousness of cyanosis and methemoglobinemia several days after death)? Ideally, even if methemoglobinemia is detected, it'll look like an accident, like I took a dodgy electrolyte drink or something, or used DMSO to relieve muscle aches.

Discussion encouraged. Thanks, all. I really appreciate this community!

I don't want to die. But I need to die.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Bluedew
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Not sure to be honest. I think the effect and chemicals would be noticeable until a significant amount of decay occurred. Even long after death an autopsy might reveal a lot of those things.

I would hope to be far enough out in the wilderness that a few weeks of things gnawing on me and general decay would erase any substantial evidence.

As a side note I wonder if having SN or DMSO in your system would be harmful to whatever feeds on you in the wilderness?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
There has been someone else who tried SN with DMSO and it turned out to not be a very good idea.

Reactions: not_a_robot
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Please don't use DMSO, it has been proven to be quackery from a user with dubious intentions. The best way is to stick with antiemetics

Reactions: littlelady774
Bardia

Bardia

Jul 11, 2019
Please don't use DMSO, it has been proven to be quackery from a user with dubious intentions. The best way is to stick with antiemetics
I didn't see any evidence of dubious intentions. Please provide a citation with an explanation? Some research and multiple sources suggest to me it works just fine. Not 100% reliable, but what is? (Other than just hanging around until I die of "old age.")

Antiemetics are not on the table, because I won't be able to get a prescription. My very smart GP knows I'm depressed and suicidal and would know what I was planning the instant I tried to get some legally. And I'm not going to try to procure some extra-legally from a dodgy source like an Internet-based pharmacy in India or something.
...I would hope to be far enough out in the wilderness that a few weeks of things gnawing on me and general decay would erase any substantial evidence.
That's what I'm thinking.

As a side note I wonder if having SN or DMSO in your system would be harmful to whatever feeds on you in the wilderness?
I don't think so. The story about the emergency staff that got poisoned was predicated on very different circumstances, but also I'm guessing decaying in the outdoors would be more than enough to mitigate this risk. Maybe a couple animals would have a bad time? I'd hate this, but it seems like small risk.

Last edited:
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Just search for Xerses and related mini-thread talking about him or in the user discussion megathread.
About the efficacy of DMSO again just search around, i had more info but unfortunately i didn't save it.

It's your plan and your life, i only advise you to be safe, especially when you try unused chemicals expecting them to do something that they may not be able to do at all.

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Here's the Xerxes thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/experiment-worked-almost-died.11209/