DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I think my bus is coming very soon. I can't miss it. No need to stay in this place. Its time to move on to a new place, a new life with new people and a new start in a different set of circumstances. Life is a cycle, one ends a new one begins. You may call it "other side", "afterlife", "paradise", call it whatever you like. Matter doesn't matter. We're energy, once formed into the physical being we are, bound to reform in another life. Are there parallel Universes, with different realities? Most likely according to science. Is rebirth, reincarnation a thing? I assume it is. I gotta catch my bus soon, to take me to my next stop. Where I get off and live a new life nit as fucked up as this one.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnwillingSavior, Stormy Raine, stillvoices and 3 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I hope you are on time and catch it. I hope you find happiness and peace where ever it takes you.

Reactions: stillvoices and DT2007
IfyouareamanWinston

IfyouareamanWinston

Student
Aug 22, 2022
I know what you mean, I don't 'want' to succeed but I also don't want to continue living in this life. If there is another life after I hope it can be better.

• Hugs
Reactions: stillvoices and DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I know what you mean, I don't 'want' to succeed but I also don't want to continue living in this life. If there is another life after I hope it can be better.
Speaking from my heart. ♥️ another life another start.

Reactions: stillvoices, doormat25 and IfyouareamanWinston
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
i believe in reincarnation. after this life is another and then another forever. i suppose its a gamble on if its a better life. i hope your bus takes you wherever you need to be.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., stillvoices, doormat25 and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Good luck and i wish you a peaceful journey ♥️

Reactions: DT2007 and stillvoices
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you wish for.

Reactions: DT2007 and stillvoices
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
It's very sad to hear this.

Anyway, I wish you the best.

Reactions: DT2007
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
I hope you find peace and that your next life is full of happiness and peace. you are loved

Reactions: DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I dunno what I've done wrong. Night night seems not 4 me. I want it so desperately.