Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm definitely going to be CTB much much sooner that I've expected..

I'm going to give myself till the end of this year once all of my affairs are in order.

Things I'm doing...
- Going to sell my Nintendo Switch and give the account to a person that I truly feel that deserves it.

-Selling my car, it's going to cover the cost for my cremation and I've already got a lot saved up anyway and I don't want to leave my parents with a burden of debt. I want to be responsible on how I go out.

-Writing a huge note. Going to list people that meant the world to me and explaining my reasons on why I did it. I feel like family deserves closure.

-Method I'm using is SN. I'm studying it and reading the guide, making sure it'll 100% be peaceful.

-Goodbye party? I'm not a narcissist or anything and I know there's nothing special about me but I want to make sure that I won't be so alone when I do it. Yeah not physically there but hey it's the internet and you can meet people there all of the time. I'll ask questions on about my life and such other stuff.

So there's that and I feel like that I lived a very good life. A life full of decent adventures and I don't know what's after this life but we all gotta find out someday. Whether if it's by your choice or something out of your control.

Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: roju, sadworld, Sarahlynn and 10 others
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
For that goodbye party u going to do a call with a bunch or friends or what do u have in mind?.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Good to hear you're doing things in a thoughtful organized way. A goodbye party sounds like a fun idea, and switches are insanely rare nowadays. I'm still using a switch lite since it's all that exists lol.

You'll be missed, but it's nice to hear there still time to talk. I hope you have a lovely journey, and live life to its fullest before the bus arrives.

• Love
Reactions: Joey
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is a well thought-out plan and outline, while different from mine in various areas, there are similarities such as closure and finding peace. I hope you have a pleasant interim as well as a peaceful transition into the unknown when your time comes. :hug:

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
My love to you, always. I will be here for you for as long as you need me.

It's going to be a tough go seeing you climbing into the bus, but I only hope that the ride is smooth.. Tons of love. x

• Love
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
More of just chatting on here in the site. Nothing with vc.
Ohh okay. Just asking. Even if it's only a chat, I hope it goes well and wish u the best on whatever your decision might be.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
My love to you, always. I will be here for you for as long as you need me.

It's going to be a tough go seeing you climbing into the bus, but I only hope that the ride is smooth.. Tons of love. x
You're the best