WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I see no happy future for myself whatsoever and people in general just irritate me. I feel trapped in this flesh-prison body, while at the same time I am trapped in this sick and twisted thing called "society ".
There is a constant war inside my head and the battle is worsening with the passage of time. A lifetime of mental illness and abuse from others has taken too much from me now and I cannot fight for much longer.
I have a date set to meet the grim reaper somewhere in the near future and put myself out of my misery once and for all.
I constantly fail to find any point or meaning to this existence, and I am now of the mind that absolutely nothing matters anymore.
I am alive on the outside, yet inside I have died. I am a walking , talking dead man , who died inside a long time ago.
I have lived for far too long now , in this hellish thing called existence.
Knowing that one day soon I shall taste the sweet kiss of death brings me a sense of comfort and peace.
Only the thought of this beautiful release from suffering that death brings can do this, and soon this nightmare existence shall terminate forever.
I view my self-deletion as an act of mercy upon myself as opposed to an act of negative consequence.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, Miss Anthropy, conveniently_dead and 8 others
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I definitely know how it feels to feel like you are dead on the inside and just existing on the outside. I feel like a dead man walking honestly. Half in the grave half alive.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco, sserafim, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see existence as so burdensome, it will always be a hopeless curse to me having the ability to exist, only the eternity of nothingness comforts me as well. I don't believe that this evil world filled with endless harm and suffering could ever be a desirable place to exist in, but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
When you realize you are like Sisyphus you not only feel tiredness in your body but in your soul also.

• Love
Reactions: redeyepiranha and WAITING TO DIE
C

cosnidering_ctb

Oct 4, 2023
I hear you.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE