Lynx.

Lynx.

Sep 28, 2022
There is a point in which one might feel as if they'd die of asphyxiation from life - the burden of being alive becomes simply too much to bear it.
If only one could take a break from existence, once in a while, it would make things easier to digest. I have to spend a lifetime with myself: such a thought fills me with disgust and anxiety - and there's no rest from consciousness and being alive. It slowly burns one's vitality and will to live to ashes.

Two decades have been spent without rest for me, and there have been decent moments mixed with bad ones - but most of it was mediocre moments and totally unnecessary ones. As a child, I was mostly confused, looking around for answers and relying on the adults in my life to provide them - only to realize later that they were as confused as me.

Life is a mere task to be fulfilled, and many are content in playing their part - but what about those that cannot do anything else than contradict existence and their own being? What about those that can only taste the bitterness in things? I seek meaning where there is none - I search for answers in an empty space.

Every second that passes is a new potential for tragedy, and every sensation is a curse.

At some point, even the voice of another human being alone brings a sensation of panic and anxiety - if only we could see our inner pain reflected into our bodies... If one could see the pain of another being in their face, pale and disfigured, we would weep forever, without ever feeling the need of saying a single word - for what use is there for words when confronted with the cruelty of the world?

The wounds of existence run deeper than any amount of platitudes and barren words can ever hope to reach.

To give hope to someone that is in a deep state of suffering is to lie about the reality of things - things do not get better, one just becomes used to the pain. But I cannot ever get used to it - I'm obsessed with suffering, it is forever in the back of my mind.

Not only my own suffering - since it is but an ounce of the suffering shared by most living beings on this world. To care for the world is to be burned along with it - and I care too deeply, about all the beings on it, and their communion of suffering. Sadly, we treat all we touch with disgust and apathy.

It is better to never have been, to never have been forced to witness any of this - the sensitive individual is condemned to smell the stench of existence until death.

I am one of many on this forum that sees life as meaningless, and us living beings as an extension to nothing. However, every ounce of pain that an individual feels is meaningful - in a negative way - the existence of that individual matters to them, therefore the existence of pain is equally meaningful to the individual since they are the ones experiencing it: it doesn't make life meaningful, but rather a horrible imposition, since a meaningful individual is forced to participate in a meaningless struggle, probably causing even more pain to other individuals.

Us human beings constantly harm not only other living beings but each other on a regular basis, be it accidental or on purpose. At some point, the show becomes an awful display of carnage and hipocrisy, and I'd rather gouge my eyes out than to witness this for another day - if I only had the courage to take such a drastic action.

I only wish a rest - preferably eternal.
Could also do with a hug or two for a while...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: floralheaddress, pole, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so burdensome being cursed with the ability to suffer in this meaningless and cruel existence. I just wish that people were compassionate enough to leave the non-existent alone in peace, only never existing is true perfection.

Reactions: anoufrievy and Lynx.
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Just chiming in to say that the way you put your thoughts into words is beautiful. I just had to say it.

Reactions: Death is beautiful and Lynx.
Lynx.

Lynx.

Sep 28, 2022
Just chiming in to say that the way you put your thoughts into words is beautiful. I just had to say it.

Thanks a lot for your kind words ♥

I suppose that I'm just venting, but putting it into words actually helps me to understand myself a bit better - even if it's ultimately a futile struggle...

Reactions: mob
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Thanks a lot for your kind words ♥

I suppose that I'm just venting, but putting it into words actually helps me to understand myself a bit better - even if it's ultimately a futile struggle...

I relate to this. Venting also helps me a lot with understanding my feelings, although my posts are just like my thoughts - all over the place. But what matters is that it helps.

Even if it seems futile, this is what SaSu is here for, no? I believe it's important to have a safe place to let those thoughts out with no judgment from others. Your post was just touching to me.

• Love
Reactions: Lynx.
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I agree with the person above, I must say that I use a very stupid translator, but I was surprised reading your post, I even checked if you wrote it in my language lol.
Reading your post, I have thoughts that you are me who was finally able to present my thoughts constructively, bravo!
You also seem to be an interesting person, I completely agree that a sensitive person cannot survive this absurdity of the world, to be honest, I have moved from the stage of experiencing the suffering of this world to the stage of confuse from the absurdity of all this shit, these social systems, every action, just hysterical laughter. Please write your thoughts more often here

• Love
Reactions: Lynx.
Lynx.

Lynx.

Sep 28, 2022
I must say that I use a very stupid translator, but I was surprised reading your post, I even checked if you wrote it in my language lol.

Funnily enough, it's a very rare ocassion whenever I write something in my native language: I'm Spanish, but somehow I can put my thoughts into words way more accurately if I use the english language - I even learned it at a young age just by writing thoughts and short stories as a way of spending time... I suppose that rambling on and on has always been a natural thing for me...

I completely agree that a sensitive person cannot survive this absurdity of the world, to be honest, I have moved from the stage of experiencing the suffering of this world to the stage of confuse from the absurdity of all this shit, these social systems, every action, just hysterical laughter.

The more one observes the world and it's people, the more one cannot help but laugh at the contradiction of it all. All systems and beliefs seem laughable and absurd if they don't take into account the central question of the suffering inherent in life.

Please write your thoughts more often here

Thanks a lot for your words. I really appreciate them and it encourages me to keep writing down my inner ramblings.

If you ever want to talk, my DMs are always open.

Many hugs.