T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Yesterday. And it was a matter of time. I'm almost decided to ctb next week by SN. A week before my bday. I'm tired of seeing everyone living their lives while I'm stuck. Tired of being a failure. Had everything ahead. A great future but was ruined last years. I've enough this. I'm going out of this world. I'm ordering my things the best that I can. I'll try to survive till next week and then I'm done. Enough of this. Can't live like this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Serio, akrasia, Skyview and 12 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Good luck. I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day sending you hugs and love.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sorry to hear about your situation and yes, life sucks. I wish you peace and the best in whatever you choose to do in the coming week(s). :hug:

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm so sorry you are suffering so much. We are here to talk whenever you need. I hope you can have some peace somehow.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Sorry things are rough for you Dust..I don't know what to say.I wish you peace.I hope something changes for the better in the week.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Well , happy birthday .. hooray .. -_-

I know you've talked a lot here about how you feel , but I found this interesting:
A great future but was ruined last years
I probably missed lots of things you said , and this could be just a phrasing (lacks meaning), but did something in particular happened in recent years? Or is it just our slowly creeping debilitating depression?

As always you know I support you , when you try , and when you despair :heart:

* "Bomb exploded" -- we will be portrayed as terrorists now :pfff:

Reactions: Skyview
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I am sorry things have come to this. I hope next week is a better week for you. But I wish you luck with anything you decide to do.

Reactions: Skyview
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
We will miss you, but will rest assured you found your peace and the way out :heart:
Before you go, please, take care!

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I am sorry things have come to this. I hope next week is a better week for you. But I wish you luck with anything you decide to do.
I'll end my life next week. Time to put an end. Time to bite the dust. As my nickname says.

• Aww..
Reactions: LMLN
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
As someone who never had a future, especially great, I'm glad that at least you had bright moments in your life. If there is a chance to get it back and I can help with this - let me know.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Thanks a lot to everyone. I'll read about SN as much as I can these days and then I'll end my life. And that's all. I enjoyed being in this world but not anymore. I failed. It's time to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, teddybear1403 and LMLN
T

teddybear1403

Feb 23, 2020
We completely understand your choice and like to support you regardless of your choice. I know what it's like to burn out and then the world hits you down for it, I even let my studies go down the drain. I just want to end the pain and be happy with my most loved one.