• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
Ideally, I want to die comfortably in my room, not somewhere outside or unfamiliar. This, for me, would help facilitate the most peaceful death.

But I also do not want a family member to have to find my body, I wanna take care of my own mess. Simply waiting until I have the house to myself for a while, and putting up a large warning sign on the door to prevent it being such a shock, doesn't feel good enough to me.

Problem is, there's no way to phone the police (to get them to come deal with the body) from beyond the grave - and I couldn't risk ringing them beforehand, as I need sufficient time to die via SN (which has an antidote ofc).

So what to do? Surely lots of other people on this board feel similarly to me, and have this same predicament. Is there a solution?

I really can't think of anything, other than maybe telling a trusted friend of the problem, and getting them to ring the police once they know I've ctb. I do have friends I trust a great deal, but I don't think any that would understand this request, or go along with it.

Obviously, by requesting this of a friend, you run the risk of the friend alerting mental heath/sectioning bodies. One would have to feel very certain they would agree to the request, before asking.

So is there a way to make like pre-set phone calls or texts? (ones that will send after ctb, having been written prior). That way you could rely on a friend, without running the risk of them contacting authorities, or potentially contact the authorities oneself after death, telling them of your actions.

Any help, ideas, or contribution to the discussion would be appreciated thank you:)

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
You could set up a delayed e-mail.

• Love
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
You could set up a delayed e-mail.
Do you know if there is likely to be any way to reliably contact local authorities via email?? I've tried looking for a way before.

A delayed email to someone I trust could be an option though... I just don't know whether that's a fair burden to place on them... :(

Thank you for the response<3

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Do you know if there is likely to be anyway to reliably contact local authorities via email?? I've tried looking for a way before.

A delayed email to someone I trust could be an option though... I just don't know whether that's a fair burden to place on them... :(

But I thought you said that you don't want loved ones finding you.
So why send an email to a loved one?

I'd address the email to the police, or something.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Do you know if there is likely to be any way to reliably contact local authorities via email?? I've tried looking for a way before.

Delayed email to the police?? A letter posted standard mail to police(take a few days to arrive). If your going to go down this route i'd make sure your 100% sure, otherwise your going to face a whole lot of consequences afterwards!

• Love
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
But I thought you said that you don't want loved ones finding you.
So why send an email to a loved one?

I'd address the email to the police, or something.
I'm talking about sending an email to someone outside of the family.

I thinkkk I found my local police email. I wonder how quickly they get round to responding though? It could potentially be weeks or months till my email gets read, so maybe I should test and see.
Delayed email to the police?? A letter posted standard mail to police(take a few days to arrive). If your going to go down this route i'd make sure your 100% sure, otherwise your going to face a whole lot of consequences afterwards!
I hadn't considered a letter! Maybe could be used alongside a delayed email to the police?!
Would improve my odds of being noticed:)

You're right though, I'd have to be very sure. A delayed email could be set up right before drinking the SN, meaning it's pretty non-committal comparatively

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'm talking about sending an email to someone outside of the family.

I thinkkk I found my local police email. I wonder how quickly they get round to responding though? It could potentially be weeks or months till my email gets read, so maybe I should test and see.

I hadn't considered a letter! Maybe could be used alongside a delayed email to the police?!
Would improve my odds of being noticed:)

You're right though, I'd have to be very sure. A delayed email could be set up right before drinking the SN, meaning it's pretty non-committal comparatively

I actually got the idea from what someone else had posted.So i can't take the credit for [email protected] they were planning on going to the woods, so wanted to be found at some point!!!

I'm sure police use be checking emails on a daily basis??? I imagine not too many people want to speak to their local police on a daily basis....I could be wrong?

• Love
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
I actually got the idea from what someone else had posted.So i can't take the credit for [email protected] they were planning on going to the woods, so wanted to be found at some point!!!
Is a letter something you're considering too??

Reactions: sadworld
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Is a letter something you're considering too??

Not in regards to being found. I have wrote a suicide letter bunted to re-do it anyway. I was planning on CTB at home personally.

EDIT although i do have your point of family finding me, at the back of my mind!

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
You could also hit "send" right after drinking the SN

• Love
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
You could also hit "send" right after drinking the SN
Correct x
I'm gonna be high af on benzos though and super drowsy, so I'll have to be careful lol:)

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and littlelady774
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Correct x
I'm gonna be high af on benzos though and super drowsy, so I'll have to be careful lol:)

send what an email???? don't you think you might be 'found' too soon?? I mean depends where about you go to CTB i guess

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, It'sNotLookingGood and checkouttime
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
it takes some time until you die so hitting send right after you drunk the SN is a bit risky cause you could get saved

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and (deleted member)